Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RUupTOit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 11:26 AM
    Flash photography efect on gold
    What exactly is the deteriorating effect that flash photography has on gold artifacts.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Dec 14, 2006, 11:58 AM
    There is no deteriorating effect flash photography has on gold. The problem if I dare to suggest is the lack of equipment and tools to prevent that perfect or better than normal shot. What camera are you using and what flash attachment if any are you using?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Investing in gold [ 12 Answers ]

I am thinking of buying gold bullion as protection against some sort of possible disaster which might befall the United States. I don't wish to be stuck with nearly valueless paper currency if that happens. How as a beginner could I get the best value for my money. I realize that the value of gold...

Determing whether something is truly gold? [ 4 Answers ]

Archimedes, a famous Greek scientist, was given a problem by King Hieron II of Syracuse (Sicily). The kind suspected that his crown, which was supposed to be made of pure gold, contained some silver alloy, and he asked Archimedes to prove or disprove his suspicion. (It turned out that the crown...

Gold Leafing Furniture [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a water based paint which I can apply to oak furniture which looks like the gold leafing sheets? I have an oak chest with carved flowers and wanted to gold leaf the flowers using a sponge in order to keep the dark lines between the flowers and only paint the top most...

View more questions Search