Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benbenito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 11:05 PM
    How do I start an introduction letter to travel agencies on arranging a tour to thail
    I need a tip on how I can properly introduce myself to travel agencies around the world to arrange a tour to thailand(Phuket)including hotel, activities... etc..
    Thanks
    Ben
    dsilva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 03:43 AM

I am looking a good Introduction letter for my corporate client, kindly help me.

Regards,
    Philip
    sujith81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 12:57 AM
    Letter from a newly opened hotel to travel agents across the city inviting them for dinner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for travel agency [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

Introduction letter of hotel to travel agent [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I want to write a letter of our hotel marketing to travel agent... So tell me to the format of this letter.

Introduction letter about a travel company [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends, I am going to start mt own travel company in Rishikesh so that I need some introduction matter for my website. I hope some one will help me. Thanks Bikram basu

View more questions Search