Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wesrives Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 10:26 PM
    My electric pilot light won't light on my trane
    I have a Trane xe80. My electric pilot light is not working, I have powered down and cleaned filter, still not working, the red light blinks non stop? Can anyone help?!
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2010, 03:53 AM

The fault codes will be on the back of your furnace door, in your owner manual, or on the control itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I light pilot on 1988 Trane XE 60? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased my house and when I went to turn on the furnace it did go on, now that its getting cold I went to turn it on again... it didn't go on. There's a switch which I thought was the light switch for the closet in which the furnace is in and I kept switching it on and off... im a...

Ge water heater pilot light won't light [ 4 Answers ]

OK I think this was a brainless operation, but I can't get this thing lit? OK so I go to the off position... no brainer there Go to the pilot position and press on the reset red button and hit the ignitor button Nothing, at first I saw the spark, but when I hit it, I see nothing? I...

Trane furnace xe 60 pilot light on but only blowing cold air [ 4 Answers ]

My Mother-in-law has a Trane XE60 furnace & the pilot light is blue but only blows cold air when the thermistat is at the on position. When the thermistat is set to auto at 80 degrees nothing happens. She thinks the pilot light might be a bit weak. I've seen in some of my research that there is an...

Pilot Light on Trane SX 60 [ 0 Answers ]

How do I light the pilot light on the Trane SX 60? My gas company will NOT help me and I don't know where the user manual is. I do NOT want to pay the over $50 to have some guy come out here to light this, when I could do this for free if I only knew how. Thank you in advance.

On Trane XE 60, how to remove front cover and start pilot light? [ 1 Answers ]

This is a Trane XE 60 unit, model TUP080B936A with a standing pilot. Our heat did no go on this morning. I turned the circuit breaker off. 1. How do I remove the front panel? 2. Will the location of the pilot light be obvious? 3. Should the pilot light still be on or would it have been...

View more questions Search