Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phooey Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 09:10 PM
    How can I take musik off my iPod and onto another computer?
    IS IT POSSIBLE!! Or is apple just being a dooshcanoe?
    Lightning55 Posts: 97, Reputation: 7

May 2, 2010, 07:16 PM

Well, there are a few programs out there that can rip songs from the Ipod and put it into the computer. Usually, apple synching only allows one way movement of files. You'll have to look around.

Here is a link from a quick Google search:
    Copying Content from your iPod to your Computer - The Definitive Guide | iLounge Article

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

IPod touch and the new computer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've recently gotten a new PC, and I would like to ask two questions; If i install iTunes, and connect my iPod Touch for the first time, will it erase all my applications? Is there a way to transfer the applications from the iPod to the PC? I haven't downloaded iTunes yet, so I...

Songs from iPod, To another computer [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any way I can transfer all the songs from my main computer to my laptop? Or can I like plug in my iPod and get all the songs uploaded into the laptops itunes? Is there a program you have to download?

Getting songs on iPod to computer [ 2 Answers ]

My computer had the memory board replaced so all my songs are gone. And I have like 2000 songs on my iPod. And like 300 on my itunes. And I want to add the 300 to the iPod but I can't because it wants to replace the 2000 with the 3oo. I need help tonight because it's the only night I have the...

Authorising old iPod to new computer [ 3 Answers ]

I have received a hand me down computer and want to authorise my old iPod to the new computer but I just cannot see how?! I just get an error message saying my iPod is registered to another computer and it cannot authorise it (my old computer corrupted and won't even turn on anymore!) Please help...

Moving iPod to new computer [ 3 Answers ]

I have approx. 500 songs in my itunes library. There is a combination of purchases and music from cd's. I have a new computer and cannot figure out how to move the library over. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:D

View more questions Search