Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3someone3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 06:04 PM
    I'm bleeding when I pee
    I know for certain that it is not dripping out of my vagina. Every time I pee, towards when I'm done the liquid looks more viscous and then blood comes and it hurts a lot. I'm scared because I have no idea why this is. It barely started yesterday, but I'm paranoid of going to the bathroom now. I'm seventeen if that's of any help.
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Apr 29, 2010, 06:17 PM

What you describe sounds like a bladder infection. The pain towards the end is a bladder spasm. Blood is common with bladder infections. Drinking extra fluids and cranberry juice helps. The doctor can give you medicine to help clear up the infection and medicine to stop the painful spasms. You should tell your mom right away.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 06:28 PM

I agree with thisisit -- sounds like a bladder infection. It's easy to fix, just needs a doctor to check it (you'll probably have to pee in a cup and have the pee analyzed) and prescribe an antibiotic that you'll take for maybe ten days. Piece of cake! But tell your mom now so you can get started with the cure and not worry any longer.
    3someone3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 06:33 PM

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with pee pee problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a middle aged spayed male dog that I got from a shelter. I've had him for little over 1yr. He won't stop peeing in the house. I never see him do it but I find it. I don't think he does it while I'm home. He never poops in the house but he lifts his leg on things. I've never had a male dog...

Chihuahua Pee Pee [ 21 Answers ]

She is still using the carpet. She's having problems with potty training. If I crater her and attach the litter box, will this also convince her to use the litter box when allowed out of the crate?

Pee Pee Smell [ 14 Answers ]

How in the world do I get rid of the dog pee smell in my carpets? I used the spray at the pet store, I shampooed the carpets and neither has worked... She's going in the same spots as before... what's the deal?

Uses pee pad to pee, but never to poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Chihuahua that’s about 3 months and I trained him to use pee pads in the house, he was doing really good so then I bought a litter box with no lid and put his pee pad in there to try and get him to be box trained, he wouldn’t use it, and started peeing and pooping on the floor, so I took...

View more questions Search