Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soundmanc Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 05:58 PM
    How much is my Fender Squier P Bass Special worth?
    I want to sell my bass guitar, but don't know what kind of price to ask for it. It is a Fender Squier P Bass Special and it is all white. The serial number starts with CY98 so I know it was made in China/Taiwan in 1998. It has barely been used. The pick guard doesn't even have any scratches.
    heh24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Probably not very much... because they suck
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 01:22 AM

Whether it sucks or not will depend greatly on who is playing it.
    I have played guitar for a long time and I have found Fender for the most part to be quality equipment.

But the question of value covers a broad range of conditions. Check on line some of the used equipment sellers and you'll get a good idea of it's worth.

I'd estimate it at 3/4 to 1/2 of what it sold for new. Bass guitars are not a hot selling item.
    fednerbassman95 Posts: 71, Reputation: 9

Jul 28, 2010, 01:06 PM

Probably anywhere from $200 to $150... you could get more money by changing the strings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Special present for that special guy [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and everything is peachy, I want to get him something really amazing for either christmas or our 4 yrs annerversary. All I can come up with is a watch? I have about £350 to spend? Any ideas?

BASS lessons [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me advice on what to look for when looking for a bass teacher? What questions to ask etc?

Sea Bass [ 2 Answers ]

I am making Sea Bass for dinner tonight- 1st time. I was wondering if anyone had any recipes that they have used before that they enjoyed. I looked online, but I would like personal feedback. Thanks

The bass just went on both speakers? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'll admit I was being silly. My next door neighbour has appalling taste in music so I was trying to drown it out with a bit (okay a lot) of Velvet Revolver when suddenly... the bass in BOTH speakers went. I'm not very knowledgeable about things like this but I do know that those speakers...

Bass fishing [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best method to fish for bass?

View more questions Search