Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1456 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 03:27 PM
    Putting garden in backyard, received soil test
    Now it seems like I need to amend the soil. I am looking for suggestions on where to buy organic fertilizer. The test that came back said the soil had a pH of 8.1, and that for a vegetable garden I need an approximate ratio of 7-10-10 for nitrogen, phosphate, and potash. We intend to grow peas, lemon cucumber, and tomatoes to start.

Check out some similar questions!

Received Hair Folical Drug Test Results, But I Need Answers! [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently taken a Hair Follicle Drug Test through the Courthouse. I received my test results in the mail a few days ago. The results displayed exactly these words: * "The hair sample submitted is an unsuitable specimen that a) appears to be heavily contaminated with drug beyond that which...

Soil hardening in my vegetable garden [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been preparing my vegetable garden for planting my vegies, I have tilled the soil ,added black earth soil,and compost.still the soil seems to harden. Any suggestions on what I should do to help keep the soil softer? Thanks to all

Ph of soil in water and ph of soil in calcium chloride [ 0 Answers ]

What does the difference between ph of soil in water and in calcium chloride depict

The rainforst what's in the soil is there away to fix it after the soil is used up by. [ 5 Answers ]

The rainforst what's in the soil is there away to fix it after the soil is used up by farmers and stuff? Just dump everything u know about rainfrost soil here:D

How to make support wall for garden soil using 4x4 posts [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have really small garden that is on the 45 degree angle. Since I want to level it by putting more soil I would first need to build "support" wall from 4x4 (I think it's 4x4) posts. Does anybody have an idea how to make the wall (4x4) solid in order not to fall down from soil presuure?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.