Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrspotter01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Trying to find my sister in law
    I am trying to help my husband find his sister. He hasn't seen or heard from her since she was 16 years old. We have tried numerous searches with no luck. I don't know if she ever married, so I only know her maiden name.

Her name is Kathleen Margaret Potter, born in New York, December 18, 1969. She lived in Florida from age 3 until probably 17 or 18, maybe longer, we are not sure. Her brother's name is Robert James Potter and she has an older sister named Laura Anne . Again I don't know if she ever married, so I only have her maiden name. Her parents names are James and Margaret. We are no longer in contact with the parents, do to past history.

Does anyone know how I can find someone when I only know the maiden name?
    CaptainSway Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrspotter01 View Post
    I am trying to help my husband find his sister. He hasn't seen or heard from her since she was 16 years old. We have tried numerous searches with no luck. I don't know if she ever married, so I only know her maiden name.

Her name is Kathleen Margaret Potter, born in New York, December 18, 1969. She lived in Florida from age 3 until probably 17 or 18, maybe longer, we are not sure. Her brother's name is Robert James Potter and she has an older sister named Laura Anne . Again I don't know if she ever married, so I only have her maiden name. Her parents names are James and Margaret. We are no longer in contact with the parents, do to past history.

Does anyone know how I can find someone when i only know the maiden name?
    You are talking about my biological mother! I can't find her either! It's as if she fell off the face of the Earth. I did find my father though. =)
    If you find her, please, please, contact me at my email. [email protected]
    CaptainSway Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 10:17 AM

She got married and she lives in Des Moines, Iowa. Her new last name is Wilcox. Here's a link to her Myspace:
    MySpace - ~' BABY**~~~** GURL'~~ - 40 - Female - DES MOINES, Iowa - myspace.com/ilovehimwhy
    craigslistiowa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 10:58 AM
    I was friends with her in Des Moines, Iowa, of 14 years, I have a very busy life, I do have her exact address and more, get a hold of me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sister-in-law [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married now for 11 months to wonderful husband (at times) I like to have fun, joke around etc.. However a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving, my sister in law said they would being going out for dinner instead of cooking, (she and her husband lives with my mother-in-law). I...

A ? About my sister in law [ 8 Answers ]

My sister in law is in her 20's and about 36weeks pregnant and she been having blood problems they said something is wrong with her immune system and today they told her she has lupus what can this do to her and her baby and what can happen even after she has the baby thanks for the help

My ex sister-in-law [ 1 Answers ]

I'll need all the help I can get with this one. My parents wanted to buy a house and because of credit reasons, in trust they had my brother buy the house. My brother turned around and also put his wife's name on title. For many years we were trying to get her to sign the title over to no...

I don't like my sister-in-law [ 1 Answers ]

I don't like my sister-in-law:mad:

Divorce for sister in law [ 1 Answers ]

My sister-in-law got married to indian guy, After he Become u.s citizen, now he is asking for divorce, can we file for fraud Marriage. We didn't know he was Getting Married just Because for Getting us citizenship. Thanks

View more questions Search