Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ACierraH Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 08:01 AM
    Meladerm for dark skin people
    Okay I started using Meladerm civant skin care product last week. I used it on my hands and face. So far my hand has lightened 1 skin tone (I'm a chocolate colour). My chest, inner arms and legs are a caramel color. My face, outter arms, and hands are a chocolate color. I have pictures of my left and right hand and for right now my right hand is lighter than the right.
    (Left Hand):
    http://i40.tinypic.com/fk5xc7.jpg

(Right Hand):
    http://i40.tinypic.com/99eybn.jpg

I don't really see a change in my face but I guess I can wait a little longer for the results from that! Is there anything else that is gurenteed to work? Thanks!

Apr 29, 2010, 08:05 AM

I meant the left hand is darker than the right. I used the meladerm on the right hand
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 08:25 AM

How long have you been using it ?

Apr 29, 2010, 11:38 AM

For a week
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Apr 29, 2010, 11:56 PM
    Your going to need more time with it to receive a definitely determine if it works for your or not, a week is too soon to tell. Have not heard many good reviews on this cream from other members and it was used for months.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Apr 30, 2010, 08:41 AM

Meladerm did nothing for me! :(
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 30, 2010, 10:56 AM

Have to agree that I also found it to be ineffective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does meladerm really work to lighten skin colour? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, my skin tone is medium dark brown, I was wondering does meladerm make your skin lighter and is their any type of bleaching/lightening cream for the body because I've tried so much creams for my underarms, inner thighs, knees and elbows and nothing seems to work, and I heard that meladerm...

VERY uneven skin.meladerm? [ 10 Answers ]

i have uneven skin...my ankles and wrists are of a caramel skin color and the rest of my body is about 3 shades darker:o ...it has been this way for about 3 years now...:( when i go out i use a sunblock and i've tried multiple creams (w/ hydroquinone:eek: ) and would like to no if Meladerm is...

Which skin bleaching product is best? Godiva or Meladerm? [ 2 Answers ]

Ive researched many skin bleaching products.. and I believe all of them truly work.. it just depends on how much you use it and how repeatedly you use it. Currently using FairandFlawless products.. and it has worked for me.. it has lightened my skin. Im filipino and have a tan complexion, but every...

View more questions Search