Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crosario18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 06:37 AM
    How fast should it work?
    I had laser done and they burned my face so they gave me Hydroquinone 4% he said it should work in 2 weeks. It been one week and I don't see any dif.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 29, 2010, 08:37 AM

Not knowing how long ago you had this treatment done makes answering this question difficult. From one who has had it done, for the best results, trust me on this, gently put Carmex on your face all over (buy the tube Ez-On application, spreads easier than the thick in the little jar, take at least 2 1000 mg. Vit.E, for 5 days and then cut back to 1 a day, 4000 mg. Vit. C and Calcium softgel 1200 a day. The Carmex will make your face start healing nicely by the second day. Keep applying twice a day. I takes up to a year to heal but by taking these steps you will be looking great 2-3 months after the laser.
    My face was so deeply burned that my skin was like leather and nothing they prescribed would even start to be absorbed, since the lips also get burned and were painful, I dabbed on the Carmex and then wondered if it could help my skin so tried it. It healed my face so fast, next day very noticeable, less than a week healed! And I think it helped keep any scaring away.
    I'm posting (Purple dress) 1 1/2 mo. After laser at 50 yrs. Old. I haven't had anything done since 2nd picture is me now at 60 yrs. Old. Your vitamins you take will make a big difference in your skin, so not necessary to repeat in 5-6 yrs, to keep it young. I would be happy to let you know what Vit.'s I take a day to maintain your youth if you request.
    As for the Hydroquinone 4% the Doctor ordered, I'm NO DR, but if it was me with a burn I would not be putting BLEACH on it. But that's just me. Tom's neighbor and friend, Teresa Marie
    Attached Images

Eternal Plumber

Apr 30, 2010, 06:00 PM

Bump
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

May 1, 2010, 01:26 AM

50 years old?

60 years old??

Where??
    Eternal Plumber

May 1, 2010, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    50 years old?

60 years old ??????

Where???????????????????????
    Teresa Marie has been my neighbor for 29 years. We have been best friends for 16 of those years. The larger picture was taken when she was 50 and the smaller one was taken on her 6oth birthday. She is a former model and is currently single.
    We live a few miles from the Gulf Beaches in Sarasota, Florida.
    Regards, Tom
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

May 1, 2010, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1 View Post
    Teresa Marie has been my neighbor for 29 years. We have been best friends for 16 of those years. The larger picture was taken when she was 50 and the smaller one was taken on her 6oth birthday. She is a former model and is currently single.
    We live a few miles from the Gulf Beaches in Sarasota, Flodida.
    Regards, Tom
    Wow amazing she looks even younger at 60
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

May 1, 2010, 09:06 AM

Yup! She does look nice for her age.
    Eternal Plumber

May 2, 2010, 06:19 AM

Teresa Marie is concerned and waiting for a response from the original poster crosareio18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

Can you fast and still go to work [ 8 Answers ]

I want to fast, was wondering if I c an still go to work And about the prayer hours. Thanks in advance

Intermitten wipers not working on '01 camry. Work on medium & fast only. Fuse? [ 1 Answers ]

My winshield wipers will not work on the intermitten position. They only work on medium and fast speeds. Is this a fuse problem or something more? I have a 2001 Toyota Camry. Thanks!

I eat sandwiches daily thinking it's not fast food, IS IT fast food and is it bad me? [ 6 Answers ]

Lunch is almost always homemade Ham/Turkey and cheese with lettuce, onions, etc sandwiches. The bread I use is the simple sliced sandwich bread(Sara Lee or other). Is it that bad?? I'm 30 and I do plenty of exercise and eat overall healthy

View more questions Search