Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zyarc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 12:58 AM
    I'm looking for a movie but I don't know the title
    Several years ago I saw a movie during the Jim Ferguson late night movie TV show. I came into the movie a little late so I didn't catch the title. I've looked on imdb.com and Google using a ton of different synopsis details but I can't find it. Here's what I remember from the movie:

This boy, high school or college aged, is friends with a girl around the same age and his girlfriend is in another state for a cheerleader trip or something. The boy decides he wants to surprise his girlfriend and go to where she is. He gets on a plane but the passenger he's sitting next to reveals to him that he might be a wanted killer so the boy freaks out and gets off the plane. The other girl then decides to help him and travel with him to where his girlfriend is staying. On the journey they run into all sorts of comedic troubles and even sneak out of a restaurant without paying because they were broke. I think the small town cop catches them and puts them in jail. In the end the guy finds his girlfriend but it turns out that she's not all that happy to see him or she's seeing another guy (details of that part are a little fuzzy) but what I do remember is that the guy ends up falling in love with the girl who helped him. I think this movie may have come out in the late 80s or 90s. If anyone has an idea of what I'm talking about please let me know. Thanks! :)
    Esha_88_ Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2010, 01:58 AM

I remember that movie, reese whiterspoon was I it, its called "OVERNIGHT DELIVERY". Lol
    Esha_88_ Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2010, 01:59 AM

OK nw I'm nt sure lol
    zyarc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Esha_88_ View Post
    i remember that movie, reese whiterspoon was i it, its called "OVERNIGHT DELIVERY". lol
    Looks familiar, strange that I didn't remember that reese whitherspoon and paul rudd were in it. Of course it was the late night movie so I'm surprised I remember any of it :p

Thanks for your reply :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Movie title for movie with a woman standing and a man next to her with a candlestick [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie that I believe was made in the 90's. The box of the movie has two women in evening gowns. One has a hole in her stomach and a man is next to her holding a candlestick through the hole. I know that the women died and came back to life but I can't remember much else about the movie. ...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search