Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tizera Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 10:49 PM
    Old anime movie from 80's or 90's?
    I've been trying to find this movie I watched when I was little, probably in the early 90's. I'm pretty sure it was an anime about some little people, maybe fairy people, that lived in the forest near a human house. All I remember from it was that some of the adult fairy-things were holding some sort of training session with the children and one would carry around a willow or maybe it was a fuzzy type of grass and say 'the cat is coming!' and all the children would lie down and pretend they were dead, then the adult would come around and tickle them with the plant like it was the cat's whickers and they had to not move at all.
    I think the main character was a little girl and she had a hard time with the training and wanted to go into the human's house.
    If anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated! :)
    rockakittyntx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 01:43 AM
    I know what movie you're asking about and that's what led me to your question and askmehelpdesk...

Wasn't there a small person who wore some sort of trench coat and a large brimmed hat? I remember the only only thing visible where his eyes and nose... It was one one of my favorites as a kid and I'm bummed that I don't remember the title =/
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Wee Wendy
    a.k.a. Little Memole
    a.k.a Little Mimi
    a.k.a Crocus
    a.k.a. Tongari Boushi no Memoru

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science fiction anime movie between 80's and 90's? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting flashbacks of an Anime movie I used to watch during my childhood. I was born in '82 and I believe the movie was made between the early 80's to the early 90's.If anybody can help me name the movie it would be greatly appreciated. In the movie there where monsters...

Anime movie from the 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying to find this movie , I saw it years ago around the early 90's . I remember it was some apocalyptic future in some city . There is a main character who I think rode around on a dirt bike. Another scene there is a body in a long corridor which is badly disfigured looking like the...

Anime movie from 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am 21 years old, and I remember an anime movie from when I was probably 5 or 6. I don't remember too much about it, but here is what I do know: -the main character, a boy, played in some sort of orchestra (I believe he played the claranet). -there is a girl who is some type of fairy, and she...

80's-90's animated movie, possibly anime [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this movie, and I only remember sketchy details about the plot. There is a boy who goes to a music school, or at least goes to school and he brings a clarinet with him. From what I remember of the style it could have been an anime. Anyway. There is a scene in the...

Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now) It was a cartoon for sure. It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be...

View more questions Search