Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c2mas2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 08:07 PM
    My 2002 Freelander blinkers won't work
    2002 Freelander blinkers won't work even though all light markers are good.
    I check the fuse box then hear this noise coming from flasher every time you turn the signal left & right so I change the flasher but the still don't work and the noise still there when you're the signal handle.what would be the problem.
    Thanks,
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2010, 04:55 AM

Try the 4 way flashers, walk around vehicle and tell what you see.
    c2mas2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    Try the 4 way flashers, walk around vehicle and tell what you see.
    I try the four way flasher and there all working fine. Is this a switch problem for signal? If so where do the switch located at.

Thanks for your time..
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2010, 04:48 AM

The same bulbs used for the Hazzards is the same bulbs used for signals. Hazzards are fused and have constant power, the signals usually are on another fuse and is Ignition switched, leading me to believe it is in the signal head.
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2010, 10:37 AM

Still wonder if it is a fuse you haven't found.
    Some testers have to have power from the fuse the fuse and a load to work.
    With a test light and Ignition switch on, you should have power on both sides of any fuse that has power, other fuses will not have power unless something like a headlight switch is on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parking and backup lights don't work on 2002 Dodge Ram all fuses and relays OK. [ 2 Answers ]

The instrument lights come on when the headlight switch is in the parking light position.

2002 Chevy Malibu; Turn Signals work intermittenly [ 3 Answers ]

My wife has a 2002 Chevy Malibu. Recently, when she puts on her turn signals, they sometimes stop flashing. As bad as this sounds, when she hits the dash above the instrument cluster, they start working again. My question is, what is the name of the part that could be causing this? I have no...

A/C, fan, blinkers, horn, power windows and locks not working [ 1 Answers ]

I got into my car and heard a weird noise drove to my moms house about three miles away with no problems. Left my moms house and turned a corner and my power steering locked up, the thermastat went to hot, and my check engine light came on all at once. My step dad changed the belts and found that...

Pontiac grandam blinkers [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 2000 grand am and the blinkers only work when they want to. If I jiggle the emergency flasher button they will start back working, I know there is a part that needs replacing I just don't know which one.

View more questions Search