Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rascal4990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 06:42 PM
    Motorcycle troubleshooting
    My bike runs fine for 1/4 throttle then it just won't accelerate any more like a dead spot after 1/4 throttle any advise?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2010, 06:58 PM

Smallers bikes are easy to see if the slide moves with the throttle cable. Need to determine if in throttle/cable or carburetor first.
    What Bike?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troubleshooting on harley davidson motorcycle [ 4 Answers ]

Does a 1975 Harley Davidson motorcyle need to have lead added to unleaded gasoline to run correctly?

Ask experts motorcycle [ 2 Answers ]

Will it effect performance of two wheeler engiene if it is kept idle for many days and how often shold I change oil if kept idle

Motorcycle backfiring [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2002 suzuki intruder and I am getting missfires and backfiring does this year of bike have points or electronic ignition and or could it have a bad coil. I have changed the plugs so they are new.

Trying to decide on motorcycle [ 14 Answers ]

I've been thinking for a while about buying a street bike, nothing big just 400-600 ccs to ride around town on. My dad told me I shouldn't and it's too dangerous, but I still want to ride one. What does everyone think about riding motorcycles, good or bad idea? Jeremy

Motorcycle accident [ 3 Answers ]

Motorcycle accident due to an illegal lane change. I was riding my motorcycle down a street. A van in the right turning lane from me decided switch into my lane. Keep in mind that I was right beside him and he had to cross over a white solid line to attempt to go staight. Well I had no...

View more questions Search