Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabscarfree Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 12:49 PM
    I need to find info for Anil that Vahid used for mono...
    Hello friends.

I am new to the forum. Actually not entirely true, I have been lurking on and off for a while, since I have been deeply conflicted about wanting a lighter skin. I realize now that if it has sat with me for two year, it must be true.

I am from India, and have lived in the US for nearly two decades now... don't start guessing my age :) I have a medium beige to olive skin - my face is much lighter than my arms, or other normally exposed parts of my body.

I recently met a friend of mine who has lightened and I am sure it is with mono. She will not tell me though :( - and pretends as if it was her shade all her life. I have heard whispers too about a lot of people using mono in India, who do not unfortunately 'kiss and tell'

I know Vahid was very honest with sharing with his experiences with mono and I am wondering (I searched for a while - half this morning actually lol) if someone can share links to Anil's triple flavored mono.

Thanks so much everyone!
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 28, 2010, 01:44 PM

Anil's TRIPLE FLAVOURED MONO ?

What is that? Vanilla, Strawberry and Butterscotch?
    wannabscarfree Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 02:04 PM

imgorgeous - yea you caught on the joke - I knew you would - smart girl! :) Thank you for your response.

There is a thread somewhere, on three lightening shades, the lightest being paper/china white - you get the idea.
    laBELLAmafia34 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 11:57 AM

Me too I want to use mono, me too I'm origin from india:). I'm a bit darker then olive skin. I'm from germany so its hard to get mono..

I never heard someone is using mono, because when I told my doc I want to lighten up my skin.. they start to laugh & telling me its unreasonably &ridiculous ! But I'm sure about using mono. I just need more informatiion. I read that mono get you white even if you stop using it.. .

Is mequinol better than mono ? What is the different between them ?:confused:

(my english is not that gud:p)

May 2, 2010, 08:10 AM

So YOU want to use mequinol instead of mono, I guess

May 2, 2010, 08:36 AM

Heyyy thank for your answer!!

So you want to use mequinol instead of mono, I guess

There are lot more infos about mono then mequinol.
    So if you know a lot about it then share wiv me :D

I want to use now I mean may/june but isit true if you use mequinol 1st you get darker then your skin get lighten? And I guess summer time is not a good period to start with lightener because in germany its going to be hot this summer :( (30 °C - 35°C )

I would prefer to depig but the only think I'm afraid of is what happen if I repigment uneven and mono dunt work anymore on my body and I read if you depig you can't stay under the sun without long clothes & hat .

Hope to hear from you soon wannabscarfree?!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is anil and how can I contact him [ 3 Answers ]

Who is anil and how can I contact him. He supplies monobenzone to a lot of people and they say he's is good. This is the third time I posted this and it gets taking down every time:confused:

Anil monobenzone? [ 175 Answers ]

Has anyone got from him or is it a scam. Where else can you get authentic mono from Pleaaaase help

Where can I find this info [ 1 Answers ]

Could I please get information on Jones v. State, 180 Miss.210,177 So. 35 (1937) ?

Quest!on for VAHID and other MONO Users! [ 3 Answers ]

Your results look totally darker than Sam's and Omar's. Or is this your starting skin color? I assumed you were depigmenting for a long time, I guess not? Since when have you been depigmenting? I don't see a change but maybe because there are no before pics. I just want to get to the bottom...

View more questions Search