Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onelife2go Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 11:18 AM
    I panicked early thinking it was my last chance I told her How I felt. Can I save this
    Early in this relationship I made a couple mistakes which made her put a wall up! It seemed to me that if I didn't tell her how I felt now I would lose my chance so I did in an uncomfortable manner. I think I scared her away and I can't seem to stop pushing her further away. Can I save this?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 28, 2010, 11:53 AM

If you're going to make this relationship, it's going to take continuous hard work. If you feel like this is your "last chance," then I can tell you that this relationship will end sooner or later.

How can the relationship have any security when there's only one straw left? One straw is very weak and can break at any second. So even if you preserved that last screw, you're still on the last straw.

Hard work means to strengthen the straw, get more straws, get stronger straws that don't break so easily.

My advice to you is to tell her how you feel. Be honest. Then the ball will be on her side of the court to see if she's willing to continue the relationship.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2010, 07:37 AM

You've got to totally back away from this one. You've already done too much talking!

Relationships take time and can't be rushed! SLOW DOWN!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 09:13 AM

Leave her to figure you out, miss you, or forgive you. But leave her alone. Balls in her court, so you do nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was told I have a low chance of falling pregnant, though a year later I think I am? [ 27 Answers ]

Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this! I'll start by telling you the basics! 2 years ago when I was 16 I had severe abdomonal pain and was told after an ultrasound that 1 of the 3 cysts in my ovaries had twisted and was producing blood and that it would be best if it was removed.....

Is he thinking about me? [ 40 Answers ]

This guy tells me he is attracted to me and likes me but he has a girlfriend. My question is if he's telling me that does that mean he's thinking about me on his spare time

Chance of getting off parole early [ 10 Answers ]

An acquaintance of mine pled guilty to criminal possession of a stolen firearm, and criminal possession of narcotics. He qualified for "shock camp" and served 9 months there. The remainder of his sentence was 5 years parole. Now it goes without saying that this person obviously made some idiotic...

I told him how I felt. [ 2 Answers ]

I tried talking to my boyfriend about all the things that have been upsetting me lately. I told him I was unhappy because he hasn't made any effort to see me lately and that we don't talk as much... I told him that it made me upset when he told me that the two of us going out for dinner was an...

A chance to save lives [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if any one knows how to go about gitting grants for horse facilities. My uncles both own two slices of land that are back to back, which together equal a little over 100 acres and there both figuring to sell. I actually keep my arabian horse deablo on my uncle don's farm. I had...

View more questions Search