Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pfiffner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 02:15 AM
    80's or early 90's anime (I think) series...
    I remember watching an episode of some anime (if I remember correctly) series as a kid, but I despite numerous lenghty search attempts, I haven't been able to find out what the series might be. It was shown probably on Sky Channel or Super Channel.

The episode had some sort of race, with girls driving all sorts of cars and trying to catch guys, if my memory servers me correct. One of the girls had some sort of hi-tech monster truck type of thing, some other had a convertible and tried to lasso a guy... and that's pretty much all I remember about it. The hi-tech girl might have had some sort of pet, but I'm not sure.

If it rings a bell, I'd be grateful for an answer! It's been bugging me for a while now.
    Jonhchritopher Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 6, 2010, 09:35 PM
    How to get
    Personal registration number from the European work force office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's graphic anime movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, For the longest time I've been pondering images from this anime movie, wondering what the movie was called. The setting for this movie is fantasy with elves, goblins, weird human like creatures, and mythical landscapes. Graphic imagery, especially from the scenes I remember, are used...

Late 80's early 90's TV series gangster [ 1 Answers ]

Two gansters one of them was the sidekick named pauly what show was it?

Anime movie from the 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying to find this movie , I saw it years ago around the early 90's . I remember it was some apocalyptic future in some city . There is a main character who I think rode around on a dirt bike. Another scene there is a body in a long corridor which is badly disfigured looking like the...

Looking for specific late 80's - early 90's TV series [ 4 Answers ]

Hey Anyone remember a TV series around late 80's - early 90's with 2 females. One black female, long curly hair, the other was a white female. This was a detective series, I need the name of this series.:confused:

View more questions Search