Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aojat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 08:34 PM
    Seeing with eyes closed
    For some time now when I close my eyes I can see the room or place around me. I can actually walk around and touch objects. I can do this blindfolded, and not just in places I know, but in unfamilar surroundings. I am well aware of how this sounds, so answers like ' You must be crazy and imagining it' I have already heard. I could use some sound input and possible avenues of exploration.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Closed college [ 4 Answers ]

How can I get a transcript from a closed college?

Did I sent a closed mai? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I met this guy through work and I fell for him. He gave mixed signals and I told him about my true feelings. Then he said that I misunderstood his signals. Though we had this emotional stuff between us but, being adult and professional it didn't effect our work and we finished the project 6...

My monroe closed up :( [ 10 Answers ]

I had it in for over a month and the ball came off last night. I couldn't put a new one in until today. Now its closed. What should I do?

My thermostat closed up... [ 1 Answers ]

I drive a 94 mitsubishi mighty max 2-wheel drive truck.My engine is a 4-cylinder 2.4liter.It has 93,000 miles on it.My thermostat closed up the other day and my truck started to overheat I was heading home so every couple of miles I would stop and let the truck cool down but I think I still may...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.