Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desertrat74 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 08:08 PM
    Bracelet hallmark of X5.
    I have an overlay coral & turquoise bracelet in a bear claw design. The hallmark is

x5. Who and where is this artist.

Apr 27, 2010, 08:12 PM
    Native American Hallmark
    I would like to know what native american silversmith used the hallmark of X5. I found it on a sterling bracelet with coral and turquoise filled bear claws. Thanks.

Apr 27, 2010, 08:42 PM
    Revise previous question
    Who is the native american silversmith whose hallmark is X3.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hallmark DL on 18kt bracelet [ 1 Answers ]

My wife has a bracelet that was her grandmothers. It is stamped DL 750. The 750 should mean 18 kt gold but what is the DL?

Native American Bracelet Hallmark? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to identify a Native American Turquoise bracelet. It has a hall mark on one side which is a underlined P_ on the other side there is a shape like a 4 pointed crown or claw(first claw narrow) over a C or crescent. The stone is a greenish, rounded triangular shape about an inch in...

Hallmark on a native american bracelet [ 1 Answers ]

This bracelet was purchased in the 1940s purportedly Navajo but it could be any tribe. It's inlaid with turquoise, coral, shell and sterling pieces, with high work, not flat, a heavy sterling piece, weighs about 130 grams. The hallmark is a backwards upper case D followed by a frontwards upper case...

OB Navajo hallmark - torquois inlay bracelet [ 2 Answers ]

I have an inlay Torquois Bracelet with 2 hallmarks. "Navajo" "OB" - Wanting to know more information on "OB",who they are and the value of this bracelet.?

Hallmark on Lapis Cuff Bracelet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lapis Bracelet. It has a marking on it. Looks like a Capital A and a B back to back. Email me for a pic. Can someone please try and help ?

View more questions Search