Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahsiit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Can children see angels
    Hello to each of you. Today is my first day on this board... after something that happened this morning to me, I've just had enough of putting thigs that's unexplainable off as being "weird".

Little background... I was married for 18 years, recently divorced in '08... I have two sons, 7 & 11 that live with me. We, (the boys & I), moved into a apartment during my divorce and then just recently, two months ago moved into a remodeled house, which I rent.

Things have happened, that I've just put off as weird... but I'm just starting to wonder, what is really happening. I'm going to list the things that's happened and I'm just curious to see what you say.

1) one morning, sitting in the floor of my closest, cleaning shoes out... no TV on, ac off, I thought I heard footsteps coming through my living area... I spoke out, (my 11 year old was still sleeping and I assumed it was him getting up looking for me) Baby, momma is in here in my closest... but my son never came in my room. So, I got up, went into living area to look on couch he wasn't there... so I looked into their bedroom and he was sound to sleep in his bed. I thought to myself, I thought he was up.
    2) I woke up out of sound sleep... remember opening my eyes and my partners face, look like see through, I didn't recognize his facial features, but the nose and chin was pointed and he has pointed noise... his eyes looking at me where like really red and I remember I kept blinking my eyes to make sure I was awake and not dreaming... and when I went to sit up cause I was starting to really feel scared, the image I guess you would call it faded away into my partners face... it really bothered me very badly and I called me mother that morning and told her, I was scared because as crazy as it sounded I think I seen a image of the devil. She was alarmed and said, sure it was just a bad dream. I brushed it off as that... bad dream.
    3) One night while laying in bed watching TV, my partner & I both thought we heard "knock/bump" on the front door, we got up went to the door and there was nobody there.
    4) This past weekend, my oldest son & I were home, I was in the bathroom scrubbing the tub, he was fixing a glass of coke on the counter top. I heard this loud "thump/knock" on the wall, I jumped up went into kitchen to ask my son why he throw a ball against the wall that hard in the house, he met me in my bedroom and asked me what did I drop. We both heard this loud "knock/thump" but could not find where it came from.
    5) Yesterday while coming home from work, picking my youngest up from after care, he is in the back seat and says: "Mom, what can you not see but gives you a hug?" I said, do what? "He said, what hugs you but you can't see them?" I said, I don't know... what? He said a angel. I said, a angel, who told you that? He said, nobody, last night while I was sleeping a angel hugged and kissed me right here (pointing to his forehead).

What do any of you think this is?

Thanks in advance all ofyour input and time.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2010, 12:38 PM

I think it is awesome. As a child I could feel and hear the presence of angels. Children are so open to these experiences that they do have these things and can see Angels and other things.

Embrace it and learn from it. Your children, or child is passing a message to you from Angels.

Amazing...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 27, 2010, 12:38 PM

Some of the noises could be normal. Houses settle all the time. Also birds or other animals could be getting into places or spaces your not aware of. Do you have an attic? Check there for anything loose. Since no harm is being done just sit on it awhile longer and see what happens. See if things occur at an increased rate etc. But I believe your going to be fine. There is nothing to fear. Also it is possible that with you being in a half awake half asleep state you could have seen your partners aura. It sometimes appears as a fuzzy glow surrounding the body.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 9, 2010, 03:39 PM

Many kids have the ability to see angels but it is usually hard to tell if they are seeing angels or if simply have an imaginary friend. Do not discourage them
    Ask them questions and encourage them to tell you everything about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why could I see angels when I was 4? [ 24 Answers ]

When I was 4 years old I had seen angels.The only things that I remember is being in my parents backyard in the daytime looking up on the roof.Standing with me was just about all of the neighborhood children ages 1-4 standing and looking up at the roof.I remember seeing 7 angels, full of vibrant...

About angels [ 43 Answers ]

A girl at work asked me today about angels. She said somebody told her angels are male. I told her that I had heard that too but that being there are different types of angels maybe only certain ones are male like maybe the archangels. I found a list of some of the types of angels and was...

Guardian Angels [ 5 Answers ]

I would love to be able to 'hear' my guardian angels. Sometimes I think I do hear them but then I'm not sure if its them or just my mind. How do you know when your guardian angel is talking to you?

Different Angels? [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me a bit about angels?. Like the difference between guardian and fallen angels?? Is there regular angels... any incite would help :)

L.A. Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs: My question is about a member of MLB called Vladimir Guerrero. I understand that He is from the Dominican Republic. I was wondering who His parents were, as it seems to be an unusual first name for a Spanish speaking country! It sounds like a Russian name to me or maybe...

View more questions Search