Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elbeebj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 09:53 AM
    192.168.0.1 - can't find my network
    I have a mac - went to bed last night and system was working fine - put computer to sleep - got up this morning couldn't find my network - said wireless was on but my network was gone
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 27, 2010, 09:58 AM
    Reboot your router and machine.
    Sometimes wireless can fail on the router and a simple restart normally fixes it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

192.168.0.1 [ 6 Answers ]

I was told to type in the above number and use admin and sky to login

192.168.0.1 [ 1 Answers ]

I have forgotton my user name and pass word for the d link site what can I do

How to get into 192.168.0.1? [ 4 Answers ]

I've just bought a phone adaptor Cisco/Linksys SPA2102. It requires that I go online and type Index of / and follow the instructions. Unfortunately my browser rejects my request, saying that the link seems to be broken. I don't know what that means and I don't know how to get into that 192.168.0.1....

I type on the run box this command \\192.168.1.4 I get a response network not found [ 2 Answers ]

I type in the run box this command \\192.168.1.4 I get a response "network not found" File and print sharing is enabled in the group policy. I can ping the computer with the IP Address 192.168.1.4 but can not access the shared resources file and printer.:confused:

I can't find the 192.168.2.1 number? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I've been having problems with a connector I used to get my Nintendo Wii online. When I connected it, it would say it was acquiring an address forever, or it would simply disconnect my internet service. Now here's where the 192. Comes in, I was told by a Nintendo tech that I needed to find...

View more questions Search