Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 05:06 AM
    Windows7 - STOP Updating Media Player
    I have Windows7, and my MP3 player is a ZEN M.

When I connect my MP3 player to my PC, Windows Media Player pops up. I use that to organize my music.

On the bottom right of the Media Player, it keeps saying “Updating Media Player” (going on for hours).

How do I get it to STOP? I don’t want updating media, I want updating MP3’s. It keeps downing loading all the “SOUNDS” from Windows7.

Thanks in advance,
    Scotty13
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2010, 05:15 AM
    It may have something to do with the Sync settings. Does a little green Sync icon appear in your system tray when you plug in the Zen? Try right-clicking on that icon to see if you can change settings.

Apr 27, 2010, 05:51 AM
    No, that's not it

Apr 27, 2010, 05:51 AM
    No, that's not it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Media player [ 2 Answers ]

Can adobe flash player play .wma & .MPEG files?

Media Player [ 1 Answers ]

Dell XPS 410 Windows XP Media Addition 2005. When I try to play a dvd " A critical Media Center process has failed restart computer and try again. or contact hardware manufacturer" cannot play any DVD's:confused:

If There Is ANy Media Player? [ 4 Answers ]

Dear; If there is any media player which has the feature to remove its all outer edges and show the video being played as if it were embedded on desktop. Thanks

View more questions Search