Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2010, 03:59 AM
    Shared home ownership
    Has anyone had experience with the idea of shared home ownership?

Here's a link that explains the basic principle:
    Shared Home Ownership - Peoplebrokers

It sounds like an attractive option for me, but pros and cons anyone?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2010, 07:51 AM

Very poor idea from my opinion. One just has to read some of the posts here in real estate that shows the headaches when one side does not pay as planned ( the other still has to pay all the costs) the issues when one side wants to move or sell)

The issues causes a nightmare of problems,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home ownership [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how to changing the ownership of a home because the payments and the interest rate are to high and would like to change home ownership to see if the rates will lower.

Selling property abroad with shared ownership [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have property abroad/Poland/ that belongs to me and my parents. I would like to sell it and use the money to buy a property in London. My parents are willing to give me the money that will come from selling they part of the property. I am british tax resident so I wonder if I would have to...

Ownership of home and divorce [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have lived together for 4 1/2 years. The house we live in is in his name only. He built it himself and he had started building it 2 months before we met. We are getting married in 2 months and he is worried that if we ever get divorced I would get half of the house even if my name...

Home ownership [ 1 Answers ]

How does my mother add my name to the title

Transferring Home Ownership [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to transfer ownership to someone else. How do I do this without paying any closing costs?

View more questions Search