Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2010, 07:20 PM
    Has Obama Done Anything Right in His First 14 Months in Office?
    This comes on the heels of a discussion with Wondergirl over a year ago.
    So has he done anything right?
    What?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2010, 04:26 PM

Aw, common, Donn, the only thing this guy has done "right" is that he keeps taking vacations. Geesh. Should have posted this under the Comedy and Humor category. Wondergirl is brainwashed by Obama. That's obvious.

The only thing he's done right is... (insert hot air here). And to quote him "Umma, ummma, umma, annna, annna, annna."

Oh yes, I did forget something he did that was "right". He just HAD to use a teleprompter the size of a scoreboard to talk to grade schoolers. Now that's right, huh?
    leif_erikson Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2010, 07:17 PM

The only thing that he did right was make a fool of the Nobel committee by making them give him the peace prize for doing absolutely nothing but his skin color.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 450donn View Post
    So has he done anything right? What?
    Hello 450:

If I had the money, I would have invested in GM. I'm glad Obama did because it's going to MAKE money for us, plus it SAVED an industry and 100's of 1,000's of jobs. If cash outlay works out, it's called an investment. If it doesn't, it's called wasteful spending. So far, it's worked out.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to open any office 2003 application after downgrading fro office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys I just uninstalled office 2007 and installed office 2003, but I cannot go to outlook, it gives me an error saying something like mapi. Please assist guys:confused:

7 months on F1; 2 months on OPT; 3 months on H1B - what tax form should I Use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1. I am Indian Citizen 2. I am single 3. I was in school from July 2005 to May 2007. I graduated from school in May 2007. 4. I started working from August 13, 2007. a) First on, OPT until September 30, 2007 b) then on H1B visa from October 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007 (Still working)...

Office 2007 asks for Office 2000 installation discs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I used to run Office 2000 but uninstalled it and installed Office 2007. When I run the Spell Checker it does not function. When I try to run it, The computer tries to install it and then asks for the Office 2000 Installation disks. I insert the Office 2000 disks but then it...

Office 2003 can't open after uninstalling Office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't open any of my Office 2003 applications. A 'Widows Installer' box pops up, and asks for SKU112.CAB. I can't find my original install disks. I tried a solution I found, opening in safe mode and stopping msiexec.exe, but the laptop then showed a Error 1311. Source file not found....

View more questions Search