Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katshaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2003, 08:35 PM
    Mediums
    I am very interested in the work of John Edwards and James VanPraagh.Does anyone know of other Mediums that are available for private reading?Mainly want someone who communicates with the Other side.Thanks for any help.
    niahflame Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2003, 04:57 PM
    mediums
    Sylvia Browne is a medium. I can't remember her website, but just go to Google.com and type in "Sylvia Browne." I hope this helps. 8)
    queene Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2003, 04:01 AM
    mediums
    I am available for private readings
    Here is my site
    http://www.angelfire.com/ne/Dangerman/queene.html

You must be 18yrs old
    And I require pay in advance
    donibrook0122 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2003, 08:17 AM
    mediums
    I do readings... but only if Spirit guides me to do such.

Also... if you go to the JVP site... And search around... there are links to mediums in your area (probably).

I'm in MN and there are 2-3 listed in Minneapolis. I have been personally invited to attend their sessions when they teach. I'm not sure why... If they trust in my strength or to help me along... Probably both.

Check out the JVP site for more info on the links... And the best of luck to you.

AFTERTHOUGHT... I didn't see when you posted this... but I DO get a sense of what was bothering you has resolved itself. I hope it has and can continue not to be revisited.

Blessings, love and light.
    earthpages Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Apr 21, 2003, 10:16 AM
    mediums
    You might want to try..

http://whispy.com/
    cwilliam Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2003, 12:28 AM
    mediums
    Hi,
    Have you heard of Rosemary Altea? She has been on Larry King as has John and James. Her website is rosemaryaltea.com
    I really like her books also.
    Hope this helps.
    Cwilliams :)
    MoonWhisper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 04:40 PM
    mediums
    We offer psychic readings via chat email or phone .
    Free trials are available so you can try out the psychic of your choice before purchasing a reading. We have gone to great lengths to provide you with the best psychics and services available on the internet at very resonable cost. I also conduct private readings and would love to assist anyone who genuinely requires spiritual guidance
    And answers you can view my bio at my website
    http://www.moonwhisper.com
    taylorryan Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 12:48 AM
    Hi I'm taylor ryan.. I'm a professional psychic medium... I'm currently on kost103.5 and kbig104.3 I give free private readings...

p.s sylvia brown charges something like $1300 dollars an hr..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorryan
    hi im taylor ryan.. im a professional psychic medium... im currently on kost103.5 and kbig104.3 i give free private readings....

p.s sylvia brown charges somthing like $1300 dollars an hr..
    That's nice. This thread hasn't been active since 2003.
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Dec 17, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by katshaw
    I am very interested in the work of John Edwards and James VanPraagh.Does anyone know of other Mediums that are available for private reading?Mainly want someone who communicates with the Other side.Thanks for any help.
    Hello, My name is Robert and I get messages from Spirit guides, by viewing photos. If you'd like to see if I can connect with yours, send me a photo. I will send you an email with what I see, hear and feel.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Dec 17, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by katshaw
    There are these other mediums, whom I do not know personally, but you can visit their respective websites and learn more about them. They appear to have many people who think they are great! Many blessings to you!

Sunni Welles -- Home

Reverend Steve Hermann -- Stephen Hermann | International Spiritual Medium

Dennis and Alice Jackson -- Dennis Jackson & Alice Best Website
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Just so everyone knows who continues to answer the original question,the person who asked the original question on this thread hasn't returned to view any answers in years.
    SensitiveTexan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 11:54 AM
    I keep seeing a scenario over and over in my head starring Stacy and Drew Peterson. I see a young woman that wanted to end a relationship and had been saying so for a really long time. A man who did not want to have to pay alimony or child support or provide for the young woman (and these things over all being his driving force). Resentment. Distrust. Fear. Anger. A great black cloud of negativity giving birth to insanity.

I then see much fighting, both physical and verbal. Terrible hurt and abuse levied on one from the other. I see a young woman behaving like many young women do from time to time. Hysterical and screaming and completely out of control from her inability to comprehend her much older husband and from her inability to control her life and her fears.

I see a huge final fight where emotions culminate into escalated and irrational behavior. The husband asks the wife in frustration and anger "Do you want me to kill you????" And the wife answers "YES! I'd rather die that live with YOU!"

The husband kills the wife. The husband packs the body of his young wife in a barrel half full of lime (calcium oxide). The husband then enlists a desperate third party to help him dispose of the container.

Thus, the story that the husband keeps repeating. "She is where she wanted to be. She went away with another man and is on the beach somewhere."

The man who disposed of Stacy's body found a place for it on the beach of Lake Michigan.

This is the vision that I have.:(
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Just so everyone knows who continues to answer the original question,the person who asked the original question on this thread hasn't returned to view any answers in years.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Please be advised this thread is 5 years old.

THREAD CLOSED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search