Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2010, 02:59 PM
    Which competition do English county T20 cricket teams have to win to enter the CLT20?
    Particularly interested in durham ccc and whether their international players would play for them or other teams. Is the relevant competition to qualify the 'clydesdale bank' or the 'friends provident'? Also, how many teams qualify from england? And is it from only one competition? Hope that makes some sort of sense.
    Bencrypted Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 02:25 AM

There will be no teams from England in this year's CLT20. And by default it will be the winners & runners-up of the Domestic T20 Champrionship that will qualify for CLT20, hence Friends Provident winners and runners-up will qualify for CLT20

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is business competition becoming more like the model of perfect competition? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Consider the discussion below between Kriss and Naz. KRISS: With the growth of on-line shopping, price comparison websites and falling prices for many consumer goods in recent years, I think business competition is becoming more like the economic model of perfect competition. NAZ:...

Youth football teams in glasgow [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there are any good youth football teams in the Glasgow area. My nephews would like to go to one and I need to find out if there are any reputable ones out there. Muchh apprecitated if anyone can get back to me on this.

Wild Card Teams Advantage? [ 3 Answers ]

It seems to me that the Wild Card teams in the NFL playoffs seem, more often than not, beat the division winners in round 2 (witness last weekend, when three out of four did). Does anyone know of any stats that show that to be the case, generally, and the possible effect the one-week layoff has...

Sports Teams [ 40 Answers ]

Just wondering what sports teams do people on here support? As u can tell by my name I support Man Utd and we better win 2 night lol

View more questions Search