Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisalis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 02:46 AM
    The boys I want
    I was with this boy for nearly a yr, I love him to death, why doesn't he want me
    mnaznguy Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Dec 5, 2006, 03:06 AM
    You can't make someone fall in love with you. There could be a million different reasons he doesn't want you. But the bottom line is that he does not want you. You need to let go. And trying to show him how much you like him will probably make him like you less. Just let go, and if it was meant to be, things will work out.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2006, 02:09 AM
    Forget him and move on. No point over thinking this guy and asking yourself questions such as why.. why... doesn't he love?
    Move on. STOP thinking of him, you can't force no one to love you.
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 7, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalis
    i was with this boy for nearly a yr, i love him to death, why doesnt he want me
    Reality is hard. You have to see that this guy just isn't interested in you. You can't make someone fall head-over-heels for you. But look on the bright side! There are millions of fish in the sea!
    Washington1 Posts: 798, Reputation: 36

Jun 8, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Lost me on this one. How did you get from being with someone for a year--then say they do not want you (not a question). Obviously you have something to offer! Give it a month without him, and reality will kick-in!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boys names. [ 48 Answers ]

I have already picked the most perfect girls name for my baby (if it happens to be a girl) - however I am having a hard time trying to find boys names I like. I want unusual, uncommon boys names. Any ideas??

I Hate Boys [ 7 Answers ]

Don`t u just hate it when guys are so confused? Well I just recently broke up with my boyfriend. We`ve been going out since July so that`s about 6 months really. In the beginning it is always fine, everything is great and you think he`s "the one". But then all we did was fight and fight because...

Incredible boys [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 6 and he is giving me a hard time listening. I have been trying to give him more attention since our 5 month old arrived but its just inpossible to find the time to make every one happy. When I ask him a simple task like to eat his lunch or change his clothes (when dirty) he just...

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

Stuk between boys [ 1 Answers ]

OK I am almost fifteen but according to my parents they won't let me date until I am 16 but ia m but now that I am with this guy his cuzin likes me and this guy I have liked since like ever likes me and now I have no idea what to do I mean I like all of them and I don't want to choose because it is...

View more questions Search