Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ltcbutler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2010, 09:03 AM
    Fan on 1992 American Standard (Trane) doesn't work . Model # YCC018F1LOBA unit comes
    1992 gas/electric heat pump fan will not blow. Model #YCC018F1LOBA
    JOHNVALASTRO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2011, 12:04 PM
    Looking for conversion kit from lp to nat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I replace my Thermostat but the fan is not work, how can I check/test the fan unit? [ 1 Answers ]

I replace my Thermostat, when try to test fan On function, the fan is not working? How can I check/test the fan unit, and verify if the fan or the thermostat is bad?

My trane unit only heats when the fan is on all the time [ 0 Answers ]

I have a trane 2/4 TEE3F65 with a TCONT802 Themostat. The unit will heat but only when the fan is running all the time. In the auto mode the stat calls for heat but the fan does not kick on, so I am not sure if the heat is running with no fan or nothing is running. Either way the Fan has to be...

My american standard gas furnace fan won't stop blowing [ 2 Answers ]

My american standard gas furnace fan keep blowing after it reach it's desired temperature.

Trane model PTEC1501JBA wall unit leaking inside [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Trane wall unit (Heat/AC) installed in my 3rd floor office. Today it started leaking condensate on the inside floor -- IIRC, excess condensate has always dripped from the outside half of the unit (like a standard window AC) previously. Can anyone talk me through troubleshooting /...

American Standard Evaporator Fan Motor Broken [ 2 Answers ]

Repairman said that the Evaporator Fan Motor (also called it variable speed motor) was broken and needed to order a new one. I'm trying to get a quote for the part but can't find this terminology. What is it called? Also, the unit was installed in June 2005 - do you think the part is under...

View more questions Search