Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelnoel1219 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2010, 08:40 PM
    How do I find an absent father
    My name is Angel Sharp of Covington Louisiana, I have a 11 year old son that has never met his father. I have been looking for Robert L. Boyes of California since my son was born. Rob is about 38 or 39, I met him in New Orleans Louisiana. He worked as a welder in Gulfport Mississippi in 1998 until I told him I was pregnant around October of that year. I do know he has a daughter that is about 4 years older than my son. If anyone know of this person please contact me, my son wants to know where his father is.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 26, 2010, 03:27 PM

Hello angelnoel1219. Technically, I am not sure that you can term him as an absent father until paternity has been established. With that said, do you know the birth month of the man in question or his parents name? Also, are you sure of his middle initial?
    InvestigatorBarnes Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2010, 12:10 AM

One way would be to open up a file for child support. Ask for a paternity test. I have seen in a few instances now where they are able to locate a parent very quickly and since you have his approximate date of birth that is a starting point for them. Once he is found it is up to you whether you want to continue to pursue for income.
    njoyinsd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 02:04 PM
    Well, guess what, Angel Noel? You have found his big sister! Does not surprise me at all. Email me to discuss. [email protected] and send phone number. I would love to hear more about my nephew? Yikes! What is his name?

Joy
    crystalsue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 01:20 PM
    Hello my name is crystal grafner. I was born August 2nd 1986 to karen tamplen. My last name is not technically not grafner its just a name on my birth cert. my biological parent is jeffrey daniel williams. We think he was born in either 1961 or 62 I have been searching for him since I found out who he was when I was 18 yrs old still no luck. The last known place he as living was porterville California.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Absent Father Returns [ 3 Answers ]

The father of my seven year old and my ex-husband left when my daughter was a year. Up until the age of for her dad was in her life off and on but never was never reliable with his visitation, made up awful lies and would tell them to our daughter about me and my family and was just not a good dad....

Absent father [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is 10 yrs old and she never lived with her father he has never been in her life... I don't know where he is located and I want to know how can I have sole custody I have to renew her passport and can't do it with out his consent... any suggestions?

Absent Father Returns [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is now 5 1/2 and her father has been absent from her life except for two visits when she was 3. He is looking to be involved in her life and I want to know what is the best way to explain all of this to her and how much time I should allow him acess etc. I believe he is genuine this...

Absent father returns [ 3 Answers ]

My son's father was only involved in his life while he was 9 months to 12 months. My son is now 5 1/2 and his father is back. I introduced them and they've seen each other about 2 times per month for the past few months. My son loved it at first, but now is saying that he was doing fine without...

Absent Father [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old son whose father has been absent his entire life. Meaning no child support. He does call occasionally but he doesn't give me one dime for my son. He says he loves my son and what not. Is there a way I could terminate his parental rights?

View more questions Search