Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JS2843 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2010, 07:58 PM
    I have a plumbing question. Can you break a flusher on a toilet by flushing wrong?
    I have a question about flushing a toilet. I have been told that you can break the innards of a toilet by not flushing it right. I have never heard or seen anything like this in my life. I have see the apparatus wear and have to be replaced but neer broken by improper flushing.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 25, 2010, 08:04 PM

Someone is pulling your leg, they only flush one way.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 26, 2010, 05:46 AM

1) Set
    2) Do your business
    3) Flush and wipe
    The three basics in : Toilet Training 101
    Cheers and giggles, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing toilet not flushing [ 13 Answers ]

My toilet won't flush properly even after changing the siphon. The flow of water into the bowl is slow and it won't Take away any solids. Also there is no swirl action. Thanks Tom.

Flushing the toilet to stop plumbing from making noise after the bathtub is run [ 1 Answers ]

After the bathtub is run, the pipes start making a rattling noise. Flushing the toilet makes it go away. What can we do to fix it? It is occurring more often Unlike many of the other noise issues... our plumbing "vibrates/makes noise" after we fill the bath/run water in the tub. Flushing the...

Plumbing of flushing toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem with the plumbing of my toilet. My toilet does not flush properly. I want to know how I can fix it? Thank you Deliu56

Toilet Overfills and leaks out the flusher handle! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a girl who lives alone and has no handyman skills. Recently my toilet started leaking and I thought the tank was broken, but when I opened the back it was filled way above where its supposed to be. I tried to reset the filler indicator thing, but it still fills too high. Does anyone...

Plumbing (Toilet) Question [ 3 Answers ]

I received a brand new toilet from a commercail construction job, It's a KOHLER 4350-0 Wellcomme Bowl with 10 or 12 inch Rough In. I was wondering If I can add a tank, and use this in my home. The reason is I see it says Commercial Toilet. I plan on using This in my basement for the kids. Is...

View more questions Search