Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bear4343 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Transformer has 20 windings 100 secondary windings secondary voltage is 25V
    A transformer has 20 primary windings and 100 secondary windings. If the secondary voltage is 25V, find the primary voltage.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2010, 11:59 AM

The ratio of the windings is the same as the ratio of the voltages.

Can you figure it out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unbalance voltage on secondary [ 4 Answers ]

I energize a Y-Yn transformer 13.8kv/380/220. At no load all line to line voltage at the secondary were 380v but L1-N=215, L2-N=209 and L3-N=218 any one can explain me what is the cause of these unbalance voltage?? Ty..

Sewage pump windings gone? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a tank in our garden, where all our waist goes from the house. When it reaches a specific level a pump starts and pumps the waist up hill to the mains sewage system. One of our pumps isn't working at all. I've had it out and checked it over. The pump is turning freely. The only thing I...

Secondary voltage fuse is open [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Carrier furance model number 58STA/STX and my LED is indicating a Secondary Voltage Fuse is Open. I have replaced the fuse and each time I engage the heat switch on the termostat, the fuse blows. I jumped the wiring on the thermostat and each time, the fuse keeps blowing. I also jumped...

Grounding secondary on 24vac transformer [ 14 Answers ]

On a York air handler, I have a 60hz, 240/208 -> 24vac, 40 va transformer. That's a 2 * 120v primary and (2) 24v outputs. On one of the 24v output terminals, there is a split connector that feeds the thermostat (RC) and strangely grounds(?? ) on the firewall, next to the circuit board, inside...

How to connect from the secondary of a multiporpose transformer [ 8 Answers ]

I have a valve actuator which operates at 24vac/.65 amps. I have obtained a multipurpose (8-16-24v) transformer (the only 24v transformer I could find in the short term) with three terminals on the secondary side. The only information included as to how to obtain 24 volts is embossed on the face...

View more questions Search