felonbro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Can you get medical marijuana in Montana if your on felony probation
    I'm on probation for sales of marijuana
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2010, 08:55 AM

Hello f:

Couple things. If you have a prescription for it, of course, you can get it whether you're on probation or not. Whether, you'll be able to smoke it while you're on probation, though, is another question altogether.

Here, in Washington, if one has a prescription, the probation department does NOT interfere with that decision. I don't know if the authorities in Montana would do the same. My guess is, they would not.

Of course, the only way to find out is to ask your PO. If he says NO, and you want to fight it, I'll help.

excon
    felonbro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2010, 12:01 PM
    Can u get medical mariuana in Montana on felon probation
    I have a felony for sales
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 25, 2010, 12:23 PM

Here is a website regarding your subject matter, however, they do not address the felon issue. I guess you would have to clear that with them after, or beforeyou get through the other red tape and stipulations they mention.

Montana Medical Marijuana Information

Tick
    jsteel8484 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2017, 12:03 PM
    I've been on probation in Montana for almost 11 years when the medical act was first started felons could participate but since there were some whom messed it up for the rest of us it has since been taken away from us roughly around 2008 you can get your card but when you sign your papers stating you are aware of your conditions of probation/parole it states if you have your green card you must give it up and that you agree to not participate in it as long as you are on probation and they can technically get away with this since it is not leagal on a federal level only state

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony Probation and medical marijuana [ 4 Answers ]

What are the laws for a person on felony probation and medical marijuana

Medical marijuana on probation [ 11 Answers ]

I have a misdermeanor possession of marijuana charge. I will be sentenced to 1 year of probation in Jan. I have recently been given a perscription to use medical marijuana. I will be given random drug tests. The court does not know about this perscription yet. Will I be able to smoke marijuana...

Medical marijuana pole [ 30 Answers ]

I want to take a medical marijuana pole. Who is for or against medical marijuana specifically used for health perposes. PRO: It can relive stress, cure eating disorders, and be a natural pain killer. CON: But some people over due it and do stupid stuff on it. PRO: no one has ever died from...

Medical Marijuana [ 21 Answers ]

There has been mountains of evidence that marijuana can be used to help all sorts of ailments such as pain that is associated with cancer and aids patients. It has also been shown to help with anorexia so why oh why if not make it legal for recreational use(which in my opinon it should be , alcohol...

View more questions Search