Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonesar1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 11:54 PM
    sims 2 launches but won't load
    none of my EPs work right.I have Apartment life, freetime, pets,bon voyage,kitchen and bath, ikea, and mansion and garden. We wiped my computer( for other reasons) I re installed and it everything loaded right, but the game had big glitches so I uninstalled everything and deleted files and re installed and updted with patches, but no help. I can launch it just fine but... it never loads all the way. The preview video comes on and then goes to the "what would be the loading page" but I don't get a status bar or even the random updates on the bottem of the screen. It plays that darn music but the screen never changes, I let it do its own thing for an hour... and still nothing... help please
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jun 15, 2010, 07:53 PM

Well there could be many reasons.
    1: Install them all IN ORDER.
    Or
    2. Manybe your computer is to full and it needs more space than you have.
    Or
    3. You can download all the patches again.
    And
    4. just as a tip if you exchange to many items or sims your game will crash. Ive had it happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The sims 2 won't load. [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to start my sims 2 game over without my saved games. I have the university expansion pack. So I decided to uninstall both and re-install. The uninstall went fine but I kept getting an error when trying to install the sims 2. it said "an error occurred when trying to transfer the file...

Kenmore front load washer won't agitate/spin if load too heavy [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loading washer, model 417.43042200, won't agitate or spin to complete the cycle if the load is too heavy, such as 5 bath towels. If I take off the back and help turn the drum in the agitate or spin mode it will agitate/spin and complete the cycle. The pump still drains the tub. If...

277/480 load after transformer = to 120/208 load feed [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 800 amp 120/208 3P stand up section that feeds a step up 90kva transformer and the loads are nearly equal? I thought that after the transformer the load of 277/480 would be drawing less. We have about 500 amps per phase being drawn in front of the transformer and the load at the sub...

American Business Corporation launches new website! [ 1 Answers ]

American Business Corporation launches new website! American Business Corporation has just launched it's new site. American Business Corporation which operates as ABC provides research, Advertising, outsourcing, business development, and employment related Services with its new division (ABC...

View more questions Search