Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djtarizona Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 08:11 PM
    There is a yellow wire that is disconnected to my 8050 model where does it hook up
    My model 8050 thermostat has a disconnected yellow wire I need to know where to connect it
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2010, 10:54 PM

Yellow is typically Y.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat color code? No Yellow Wire. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Lindsay And Im Having Trouble Installing My New Honeywell thermostat:o it's a non digital thermostat, round one the old fashioned kind, I don't know where to connect which wire because I don't know which wire is which I have the following wires Green Brownish?:o White Red...

Can you hook up the high speed wire to the medium speed wire on blower fan [ 20 Answers ]

My blower fan has 4 wires but unit has 3 the high speed wire from blower has nowhere to go what do I do because we have very low air flow

What do you do with Green and Yellow striped wire [ 1 Answers ]

I have the Hampton Bay wall mount light with sensor detector. It has a green and yellow striped wire. What is this for?

Where to land the yellow wire off condenser fan motor? [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently tried to change out my condenser fan.My old fan was a G.E mod.#5kcp39gfp922ds it had a multi tap capacitor with a black wire leaving the motor and Landing on the defrost board at (DF2).The new motor I was given is a G.E mod.#5kcp39kgl733s.Both are the same 1/4hp, 825rpms, 208-230 V....

Yellow wire [ 4 Answers ]

I replaced a White-Rodgers thermostat with a Simple Comfort 2000. The old thermostat had the yellow wire attached to the unit. No yellow wire is coming out of the wall. The new unit does not have a yellow wire attached but does have a terminal for it. Can I run it without the yellow wire or...

View more questions Search