Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gladysggpp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 11:45 AM
    I want light reddish brown. The light reddis brown turns out too dark. What can I'm
    I want light reddish borwn. When I use the over the counter light redissh brown it turns out too dark. What can I mix to achieve a light reddish brown. My hair is colored now and is a med brown
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2010, 01:48 PM

If you dye your hair from a box it will be darker and will fade in a few days. You could always get a lighter color to achieve the color you want, but it will fade even lighter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I dye dark brown hair to light ash brown [ 3 Answers ]

Can I dye dark brown hair to light ash brown color

Medium Reddish Brown to Light Brown [ 3 Answers ]

I had been coloring my hair a medium copper brown for about a year. The last time I colored 3 months ago I used medium gold brown. My hair is less red, but still has red undertones. I would like to go to a light golden brown. Is there anyway I can do this without ending up looking like Bozo? Am...

Fiasco! Dark red/brown wanting non reddish light brown [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. Went from light ash blonde to (acidentally! ) almost black! I think it was black! So went to hairdressers and they put a lightener in and a dye and now it's frikkin a mid brown red- okay you'd say it was red! I am 1 annoyed that I paid $180 for this and 2 I haven't felt this ugly since...

Can I dye my hair a light brown the day after I died it dark brown/blackish? [ 1 Answers ]

Alrighty, so I died my hair a dark brown, and it kind of came out black. So I would like to go back to a lighter brown but still dark. Can I do that today? I have a business thing tomorrow and would rather I did not have this hair colour?? HELP!! :confused:

View more questions Search