Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeslieW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2003, 08:41 PM
    Would like a Clairvoyant/Tarot reading
    Hi - I wanted to see if anyone out there can do a Tarot/Clairvoyant reading for me.

My DOB is 4/7/63 Time: 3:50PM EST. I would like to know what the future holds and if I will ever hear from my former ex again. DOB: 1/22/68. We were together 7 yrs. Married for 5. I've missed him since he left in 2000. We've had light communication. He calls me because he needs a document or something.

Thanks in advance for your time.

LW
    LoriAngelConnectio Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2003, 05:14 PM
    Would like a Clairvoyant/Tarot reading
    I would be happy to help you. Check out my site! LoriAngelConnectio
    kking46 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2003, 08:20 PM
    Hi My naRe: Would like a Clairvoyant/Tarot reading
    Hi My name is Francine, and I have been doing psychic and Tarot readings for over 20 yrs. This is a gift that me and my sister have. I can give you the answer that you need. I have a website. Go to http://www.askfrancine.com and I will answer any question that you may have.

Francine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A reading nightmare. [ 13 Answers ]

All of my life I have had a problem where reading was never a joy. I'v always had difficulty with reading, spelling and consontration. Now I'm almost 40 and my reading has never really improved since college. I've struggled with this all of my life, -thank god for spell check, which was not...

Answers To Quick Question - Empathic Clairvoyant [ 3 Answers ]

To: Ask Members Psychic Forum I am an empathic clairvoyant who has worked with the public for many years; but I am a neophyte on computers. To create public interest for my service before I establish a computer presence on-line I am taking questions at this forum. I would be happy to answer...

View more questions Search