Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartly_alone2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 12:35 AM
    Motor torque to steer a vehical of 150 kg
    I want to find the torque required to steer a vehical og 150 kg. steering is rack and pinion type and I need the pinion torque

Check out some similar questions!

GNS mark-George N Steer jewelry [ 10 Answers ]

I have a brooch marked GNS and have come up short on trying to find a value range on the piece. I have found similar pieces but no prices. Any info will be appreciated. R. Swope

Power or torque of 12v dc motor 1400rpm [ 2 Answers ]

I have A 12v dc motor of 1400 rpm. I want to calculate its power or torqe. I do not know current consumption .it derives belt pully system (velocity ratio- 2)and generates net output 180 joule sir please let me know the result or formula to calculates its power or torque .may I calculate...

Benefit of bldc motor compare with pmsm motor or blac motor [ 1 Answers ]

in the name of god hi every body what is benefit of brush less dc motor and brush less ac motor. And when we use bldc and when blac? What is different of them? I know that bldcs have trapezial emf and blacs have sin emf.

Renter's Snow Removal/Vehical Rights in Illinois [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, everyone; Here's my situation. I'm looking for some advice, please. I live in Lake County Illinois, where I rent an apartment in a building with a parking lot. We currently have about 14 inches of snow on the ground that caused my wife and I to miss two days of work. We own two vehicles,...

No heat inside of vehical [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 ram 1500 with 4.7 V8, no heat in cab after I start driving, I have replaced, water pump, thermostat, antifreeze. More info, when I drive with cold engine, as temp gauge starts to rise I get heat. As temp gauge reaches 12 O-clock and past I have not heat inside cab. Top radiator hose is hot,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.