Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    droy11 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 12:19 AM
    Has anyone used Fresh-up lips lightening cream??
    Hi all,
    Has any of you used fresh-up skin lightening cream ? I am willing to purchase this product. But its too costly. So, if anyone has used this product then I would like to hear from him/her before purchasing.
    aprilnsea19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 08:13 AM
    I also wanted to buy this products.. are your lip dark too? Mine is dark, I mean I am fair but my upper lip is dark and my bottomlip has this dark lining.. I am so desperate to lighten them.. I heard from many other post that dr.joson dark lips cream and latisha dark lips cream are good ones also and they really lighten dark lips.. but I do not know where to buy them.. how about you?

If you want you can contact me - EMAIL REMOVED so we can share things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark lips-country of origin for FRESH UP Skin Pinkish Cream [ 12 Answers ]

I have dark lips and I found information about using FRESH UP Skin Pinkish Cream from this site. Could anybody gave me information about FRESH UP like the country of origin etc. Thank you!

Fresh up cream in usa [ 1 Answers ]

WHERE IN USA is this fresh up cream sold? Anywhere clos eto calefonia or any other place? And is the deivery free of charge? Answer ASAP thanks.

Any success with lightening lips? [ 6 Answers ]

My top lip is darker than my bottom one and I want them even They're not like purple Just pink and browny pink... Help?:)

Lightening the lips [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if any one out there knew if there was anything that could lighten lips, other then godiva cause I tried that and it only worked slightly not enough show any real diffrence. My lips are already pretty light my tops lip is a little darker then my bottum lip so if any one know any...

View more questions Search