Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maggerz Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 10:17 PM
    Has Anyone Else Heard of the Band Called "Spread of Fire?"
    My friend was told to look them up, but she can't find them anywhere. I once knew someone who listened to them, but we've lost contact. They're metal. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Check out some similar questions!

Who Sings a Song I Heard in the movie, "Black and Blue"? [ 33 Answers ]

Okay, here's the story. My husband and I watched a movie called, "Black and Blue" starring Mary Stuart Masterson and Anthony LaPaglia. Anyway, towards the end of the movie there is a song playing on the radio and I'm pretty sure I've heard it before but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere...

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

"well I heard your boyfriend that he has a girlfriend" popular song [ 2 Answers ]

I heard this song once recently on the radio and it was towards the end, so I didn't get a lot of the lyrics... but it went something lik this: "well I heard your boyfriend, that he has a girlfriend" I know its not much, but it was a guy singing, and the style was similar to Avril...

Excel line chart with "confidence band" [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this forum and need help with a line chart in Excel. I have 40 years of annual data, each expressed as a mean with a confidence interval (CI) having an upper limit (UL) and a lower limit (LL). Instead of plotting the data using error bars to show the CI, I wanted to plot 3...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.