Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akkithebest11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 09:02 PM
    I want to know that who will be my lover?
    I want to know that who will be my lover and will I marry him or someone else?I want to know about my love life and marriage life.my name is aakanksha.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 09:20 PM

Aakanksha, I am sorry but we can't tell the future. We can only give advice based on the information you give us.

I can say that I hope you find someone to love you as much as you love him. I hope he treats you with the respect and care that you deserve. I hope you both work together to build a strong and healthy relationship.

Best wishes for a good future.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 10:59 PM
    Hi, akkithebest11!

Yep. No psychics or fortune tellers here.

Would you mind sharing what has been happening in your love life, though? That would be giving us some information that would help us to give you some advice.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Music 's Lover [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! Well.. I ve been playing the violin for 8 years and I ve taught myself to play the guitar and the piano.. I write songs and I sing.. I'm a very shy person but I have played some of my songs to friends of mine and my parents (who are very harsh when it comes to critisism). Now,...

Selfish lover? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been seeing my boyfriend for 6 months, and I have a much higher sex drive than him. I often feel like I force sex out of him; often he is sexually aroused (lI can tell because his penis is hard), but he still doesn't want to have sex. I wouldn't mind having sex less often than I would find...

Trouble between my ex and new lover [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, 5 month ago I split up from my boyfriend of 3 years, he is also my neighbour which makes things harder as I see him eeryday, I started dating a gut 1 week after I broke up with my ex, my new boyfriend has said he loves me, I just can't seem to move on, I cry when I think about...

Can a friend become a lover [ 5 Answers ]

I met this man a few weeks ago and everything seemed to be so right. He was attractive, motivated and a good listener. We ended up becoming pretty good friends, he would call and text me multiple times a day. I felt like he was very interested. He moved out west and had minimal friends out here, we...

Lover problems [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: my friend/lover is driving me crazy. I hope some one can help me here. We have been messing with each other for about 3 years and about a month ago he told me he loved me I have not told him yet but I will about 2 weeks after that he wanted to know if I wanted to go out with his...

View more questions Search