Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpenni Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 05:06 PM
    When was Mystery 66 first introduced?
    I recently acquired a set of Noritake Mystery #66 dinnerware. When was this pattern introduced and when was it discontinued? What would a place setting of 4 be worth in today's market?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 06:24 PM

It was discontinued in 1918 after (approximately) six years. I cannot find any book value for it. Replacement pieces are on special order if/when they can be found.

Apr 25, 2010, 04:55 PM
    Thank you for this information

Apr 25, 2010, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    It was discontinued in 1918 after (approximately) six years. I cannot find any book value for it. Replacement pieces are on special order if/when they can be found.
    Do you have any suggestions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What makes the difference on how you are introduced to you boyfriend friends? [ 4 Answers ]

What makes the difference on how you are introduced to you boyfriend friends?

My father introduced himself for the first time and I am 34 years old. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 34 years old and just found out 2 months ago who my father is. He called me out of the blue and stated he was my father and has always known he was my father. We have taken a legal dna test to confirm he is my biological father. Do I have any rights to establish legitamization and child...

Introduced a new dog [ 2 Answers ]

We have recently brought home a new dog that we found as a stray. She's a 1 year old husky. We have two other dogs in our house. Seven year old Male and Eight year old Female. We are (currently) having two problems with the new dog/old dogs. 1. The new dog is exhibiting high anxiety...

View more questions Search