Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mitexi Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2006, 05:34 PM
    Pumpkin spice muffins
    I have been looking for a very flavorful pumpkin spice muffin receipe. The ones I have baked have not had that punch I'm looking for. If you have one I would love to give it a try.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2006, 12:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitexi
    I have been looking for a very flavorful pumkin spice muffin receipe. The ones I have baked have not had that punch I'm looking for. If you have one I would love to give it a try.
    Try this one: Vegetable oil spray---1/2 c whole wheat flour/ 1c all purpose flour---1/3 c sugar/ 1/4 c packed golden brown suar---2 1/2 tsp baking soda---1 tsp ground cinnamon---1/4 tsp round cloves---1/2 tsp salt----1/3 c shelled pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted----1/3 c coarsley chopped walnuts, slightly toasted----1 1/4 can pure pumpkin---1 c milk----2 lg eggs----6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted----2 tsp grated peeled fresh ginger;

Preheat oven 375 degrees, spray 15 muffins cups, whisk both flours, both sugars, baking powder, spices and salt in a bowl, to blend. Mix 1/2 pumpkin seeds and 1/2 walnuts, whisk pumpkin, milk, eggs, butter and ginger in medium bowl to blend. Add to dry ingredients and stir till blnded, don't over mix. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each sprayed cup. Sprinkle top with remainder of pumpkin seeds and walnuts----Bake 25 mibutes or until toothpick comes out clean, from middle. This is really easy, quick are has a great taste, hope you like it:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused girl.. change the world.. spice up [ 17 Answers ]

Hiya my mate (won;t say her name) but she keeps saying she hates life and she needs help to have fun. I didn't know what she meant by it and I thinlk she is really confused at the moment. She says she wants a boyfriend cause she gets real lonely and needs someone to hold and kiss. I thought this...

View more questions Search