Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grainne mcdonne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 11:03 AM
    Banged head/black spots in eyes
    I fell and banged my head hard off a kitchen wall. It bled slightly, I woke up next morn with a banging headache front and back,it was the back of my head I hit. I was sick the next day but I had been drinking when I fell,so I don't no if it was cause of the bang to my head or the drink. Its 2 days later and my head is still v sore and now I'm seeing black spots in front of my eyes. Can you advise me .
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 11:18 AM

That must have been quite a bang on the head, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing black spots. At times it is advised to have someone with you at night if this is the case. Headache is natural. I would advise a doctor visit.

Tick
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2010, 11:19 AM

Yes, go to the doctor. You might have had a concussion. Your brain could be swollen.

And while you are at it, evaluate your intake of alcohol.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone who has eyes that are normally brown that turned black [ 5 Answers ]

Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, I am new on this site and am hoping someone may have an answer for me. This is something that happened back in 2006 and still creeps me out today. I was with my boyfriend and we were laying on my bed kissing. I happened to look at him as he lay there and his...

My eyes see things with black spots or lines in black very disturbing to me now [ 1 Answers ]

When I see fir example... braided hair with scalp showing, or I saw a man with black massage stones on his body, things like that makes my skin crawl his happening?and feel eerie.. why is t

What is Vitilgo,Sun Spots,Melasma,Freckles, Dark Circles Around Eyes,andEczema? [ 1 Answers ]

I figure that a lot of people experience at least 1 or 2 of those skin problems above so I thought it should be a thread that addresses all of those problems,what those problems are caused by,what they exactly are,whether they are inherited,whether you can prevent from getting them,and finally how...

Unusual spots on my dogs eyes [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I have a 3 year old King Charles Spaniel and noticed a couple of months ago a tiny smudge on her eye. It has gotten slightly larger and there is now a tiny smudge on her other eye. Looks like someone with a greasy finger touched the outside of her eye in a small part of her pupil area. ...

View more questions Search