Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I Newton Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

May 2, 2010, 02:53 AM

Thanks for that mate. It actually means a lot.

It could be of course that he does not want me, because I am... not wanting to feed his sheep, you might say.

But thanks mate.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 09:46 PM

I Newton,
    Why in the world would you not want to feed His sheep?
    The God via the world feeds you.
    But when Jesus was telling Peter to feed His sheep Jesus was talking about spiritually and leading them more than with food.
    Look at it this way.
    Christians who lead a Christian life are setting a good example of why to be a Christian.
    In doing that they are feeding Jesus sheep.
    Good Christians help other Christians to be good ones.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

May 14, 2010, 05:17 AM

I newton, I tried to PM you back but it said you didn't want receive pms or something like.
    Just letting you know if you check back here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

About a week and a half ago one of my girls refused to eat and passed blood. She was promptly taken to the vet and diagnosed with a tummy problem. We got some medicine and was asked to bring in a stool sample for further study within the next few days. Well she got her appetite back, and she...

Am I too concerned about this? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend posted about what attracts him to girls on a site and one of the things he said was glasses. I don't really wear glasses, only at night because I can't drive in them. I'm going to be getting some new glasses soon with a newer prescription, I wonder if he is thinking about me in...

When Should I Be Concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 37 years old and have always had regular periods, until now. Last period started 1/13/08 and I started again on 1/27/08. This period is like a normal period with the cramps, heavy bleeding, etc. It's not just spotting. This isn't normal for me, so when should I be concerned? I'm not on...

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I am concerned about small bumps I have around my vaginal area. They do not hurt and are under the skin. They don't have any puss or aren't looking like pimples. I'm just concerned. Is it possible that this is an std? They are not hard and they just appeared. They don't itch and if I didn't...

Very concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 3year old boy, who complained to me that he's penis was sore. I looked at it and it was swollen real bad, he had no trouble urinating or anything like that, it's the top end that was swollen, anyway I took him to the doctor and he said it was inside the penis and that he might have...

View more questions Search