Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 12:58 AM
    Baby doll from the early 90's?
    Does anybody remember what this baby doll was called? I remember I had one around '93 they were baby boy or baby girl dolls that you got to name. If I remember right you mailed in what you wanted to name them and you got a birth certificate back. Only results I've found is Magic Nursery doll, but I don't think that was it. If anybody could help I'd really appreciate it! I used to love my little baby boy doll I named Taylor =)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 05:03 AM

There is, of course, Cabbage Patch Dolls.

Another one is Newborn Nursery:
    Newborn Nursery: adopt a doll doll adoption baby doll infant baby doll personalized baby doll preemie baby girl doll infant doll
    Samae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2010, 02:24 PM

Newborn Nursery! That was it thanks =D
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 25, 2010, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Samae View Post
    Newborn Nursery! That was it thanks =D
    Glad I could help. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby so real doll [ 15 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of this baby doll! I always called it a baby so real doll but I can not find it anywhere! This doll had vinyl type skin, it was the size and weight of a real baby, the hair was painted on, it would make different facial expressions and laugh and cry. It did not...

Light up doll from early 90s.around 1993 [ 8 Answers ]

I had a doll that had a pink dress on and it had a heart that was plastic and outside of its body. It was shaped like a heart and when you squeezed the doll it would light up. My brother had a boy version of this doll and it did the same thing and it was dressed in blue overalls. I am not sure if...

Monster doll from the early/mid 90s? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember what these monster dolls were called. It's actually a collection of monster dolls I'm talking about, and they're the size of a pretty good sized stuffed animals. They're covered in this rubber/vinyl substance and have foam in them. I know that walmart and maybe Toys R...

90's kid show, doll characters [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a kids show in about the early/mid 90's. The show was on Nick, I think, and the characters were dolls. I remember there was a pretty girl barbie like doll and another one was a really strong guy with blond hair. I can't remember what its called, can anyone help? If you go to...

View more questions Search