Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mewho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 04:02 PM
    Children at risk
    :'(
    This whole situation upsets me beyond words. My children were abused physically, sexually, and emotionally by my ex husband. We got away from him and he left us alone for over a year and a half. Then he took me to court for visitation. I won supervised visitation but after a few months they removed that restriction because "everything went good" on the supervised visits. Well, DUH! THat's why you get them supervised! Anyhow, on the Easter weekend, my son reported to me that he had been seriously molested, and my youngest son said he'd been kicked. We went to the police, who need the counselor who is seeing my oldest son to assist in gathering the evidence (my oldest is autistic). We finally got to see the counselor today and she says it will be four or more weeks before she can see him again! That's just very frustrating because I need help to protect my children. Anyhow, will there be a change in this situation? Will my children be protected? Will my ex be prevented from seeing them or having any contact with them again? Will there be justice for my children? Thanks.
    chipcoffey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 08:11 PM
    children at risk
    I believe that your children will not be further abused. The problem will be resolved through the legal sysyem in either June or July.
    mewho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 08:19 PM
    children at risk
    Thanks, Chip :) Hey, aren't you on Keen too? Thought I recognized your name!
    chipcoffey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2003, 09:03 AM
    children at risk
    Good memory! Yes, I am an advisor on Keen.

Stay strong! Pray! I feel all will be fine in a short time.
    kking46 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2003, 08:34 PM
    Hi My name is Francine, and I Re: children at risk
    Hi My name is Francine, and I have been doing psychic and Tarot readings for over 20 yrs. This is a gift that me and my sister have. I can give you the answer that you need. I have a website. Go to http://www.askfrancine.com and I will answer any question that you may have.

Francine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interest Rate Risk [ 2 Answers ]

Consider three bonds with 8% coupon rates, all selling at face value. The short-term bond has a maturity of 4 years, the intermediate-term bond has maturity 8 years, and the long-term bond has maturity 30 years. Which web site will be helpful for me to understand more about bonds.

Card Game RISK? [ 7 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of the card game RISK? I don't think that's the real name but my friends keep convincing me that it is but then why can't I find how to play it ? Well if anyone knows how to play it please let me know I'm supposed to play tonight and I don't want to show up not knowing how to...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

Please read, is my fertility at risk? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi awhile ago it started hurting when I peed so I went to doctor and got some antibiotics. She said it urinary infection. Took all the antibiotics and it disappeard but a few weeks later returned for a few days, drank heaps of cranbury juice and it seemd to disappear. And like a month later it has...

View more questions Search