nizamiya Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2010, 10:36 AM
    :(
    Quote Originally Posted by nizamiya View Post
    how can i become slim and lose weight in 2 weeks
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 21, 2010, 10:47 AM

Results that fast for either weight loss or skin lightening is unrealistic. Period.

Anything that gives you those kinds of results could kill you.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 21, 2010, 11:56 AM

What is happening in 5 days?
    Danielle1814 Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Apr 21, 2010, 01:00 PM

Yeah why the rush?. skin lightening you want to be careful and take your time with it. Because healthy skin is the important part.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Apr 21, 2010, 01:04 PM

Unfortunately nothing will work in five days however I would suggest for now in a crunch buy exfoliating bath mitts, and exfoliate well and use a good moisturizer for your face and body... aveeno has good facial moisturizers that aern't super expensive... at least trying this will brighten you up and have your skin looking its best for your event... or whatever is coming in five days.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 21, 2010, 02:04 PM

Yes the mitts will help, I also use sulfate salt to help.
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2010, 06:30 AM

You can fast for 5dys and jog like crazy, you're guaranteed to lose weight, just not guaranteed to live. (Hahaha-hehehe).

No, all jokes aside, but it's the truth. I've done it before. I'm obsessed with my wight, so I can relate. Now fairness, what kind of fairness are you looking for, and what complexion are you? That all matters. But that is something that is a slower process than some 5day miracle you're looking for. Hope that helped
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 22, 2010, 06:36 AM

What ever you do just be safe about it.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2010, 07:09 AM
    I would like to suggest toning and light strength training to increase your metabolism and burn more fat throughout the day. Walking/jogging/step climbing to increase your cardio. WATER WATER WATER seriously this will help to flush away impurities and buildup in the body and help you with you weightloss goals. I like squeezing fresh lemon or lime juice in my water to give it a little flavor and also good for cleansing the body internally. You have to eat, especially breakfast. Eat about 5 small meals a day to keep your metabolism up and continuously burning fat because your body will need energy which must come from the food that you eat.

FIBER, I add about 2-4 tablespoons of Benefiber powder to my food like something liquid such as soup or stews, water, sauces, juices, etc. Not all at once though, a tablespoon here and there. It's tasteless, once you mix it it becomes clear, and you'll never know it's there. Try not to eat after 7pm, if you do let it be a fruit, veggie, or something very light in calories and fat. Make sure most of your meals consists of mainly fruits and veggies and cut waaaay down on the soda and juices (unless you are making your own fruit juices with real fruit and no sugar.. instead use a natural sweetener such as stevia).

Organic Green Tea, not that fake stuff in most stores try and get the real thing by going to a Whole foods store or Asian shop. This helps increase metabolism and keep weight down when drinking a good amount of it on a daily basis. No pork, and cut down on your red meat. Instead, focus on eating seafood, poultry, tofu, and wheat protein. Use extra virgin olive oil and organic coconut oil to cook your food in instead of butter or vegetable oil (which isn't healthy for the body). Coconut oil also helps to increase metabolism and help keep weight down.

If you can join an activity or sport like kickboxing, king fu, etc this help with stress and when you really want to punch people who p!ss you off during the week as well as a great workout. Or a weekly dance class, tennis, swimming, etc. will get you active and have fun while your focusing on your weight. Well, these are my tips that I can offer and if you can do this with a friend or relative it is a good idea. Stay consistent.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Apr 22, 2010, 10:03 AM

Golden girl that's so helpful!
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Dec 19, 2010, 02:38 PM
    @Nizamaya, depends how much weight you want to loose in 2 weeks. Have realistic goals. Eat healthy, breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen and dinner like a pouper.

Avoid alcohol, sweet drinks, even healthy smoothies and fresh juices pack a lot of sugars. If you have to have a sweet drink, have it for breakfast rather then at night.

Drink herbal tea with lemon to kick start your metabolism first thing in the morning.

Exercise, vary your regime, mix-up cardio with weight training and yoga. Yoga is the best detox for the whole body. Ever seen a yoga teacher with cellulite?

Hope it helps, eat sensibly to maintain your results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does skin lightening methods work on fair skin? [ 24 Answers ]

Does skin lightening methods work on naturally fair skin?

Clearer skin and fair skin [ 4 Answers ]

hi peeps !! Just wanted to now how can i have naturally a clear complexion and fairer skin .... Though i already have a gud skin and i m fair too ... But how can i get better .. Note * i dont want to apply any product or chemical on my skin .. Neither iwant to have any capsules or vitamins i...

How to get fair skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I hv brown skin,I used so many things but few days only works,I used sandal with multani my face looked soft and fair but after few weeks I got pimples on my face,then I stopped using it,after few months I used again but this time my face don't get fair bt only pimples please let me know good...

Fair skin [ 7 Answers ]

Hi mem!M kutty from MUMBAI, India of 25 yrs old and my height is about 5.7 feet have an average body of weight 60 kgs,lke everythng about my body except colour of it,have a dark colour not the darker but a dark skin as an south asian guy and I wish to make my skin luk a bit fair then dark from...

Fair skin [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my carelessness I have a very dark skin (I was born fair) please help me to get back my fair skin

View more questions Search