Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    velasca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 02:56 PM
    Am I or my friend being haunted by a spirit
    This may sound really weird but I have not long moved into a new house when I first moved in I went out with my parents and I left my friend to get on with the decorating. Nothing was unusual. Several weeks later I walked into the kitchen and saw a man standing at the kitchen sink he turned looked at me and smiled then disappeared it really scared me and I told my friend about it she then told me that when she was in the house on her own she thought she heard scraping noises in the room with her and felt a presence but they were really glad something was finally being done to the house as was a real mess.Also I went into my sons room and things had been moved since then bizarre things have happened in the house I am no longer scared just wary of noises and stuff, but when I was in my friends house a few weeks later we were all sat down in the kitchen when we saw what we thought was a man run upstairs. We checked the house nobody was there we searched but found nothing then really weird things started happening Noises and smoke alarms going off and funny smells.Then today when I was there again we both felt things at the same time as each other pains in our legs a tingly feelings after a couple of hours of this we were seriously getting fed up with what was happening it was late and I had to go home but when I did the pains and tingling have not gone away I rang her and she was still feeling the same and we could both feel something was not right I think there is a spirit that is trying to tell us something and that we are both connected it is something to do with both of us not just one or the other.I wonder what is happening
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jan 8, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by velasca
    This may sound really weird but i have not long moved into a new house when i first moved in i went out with my parents and i left my friend to get on with the decorating. Nothing was unusual. Several weeks later i walked into the kitchen and saw a man standing at the kitchen sink he turned looked at me and smiled then disappeared it really scared me and i told my friend about it she then told me that when she was in the house on her own she thought she heard scraping noises in the room with her and felt a presence but they were really glad something was finally being done to the house as was a real mess.Also i went into my sons room and things had been moved since then bizarre things have happened in the house i am no longer scared just wary of noises and stuff, but when i was in my friends house a few weeks later we were all sat down in the kitchen when we saw what we thought was a man run upstairs. We checked the house nobody was there we searched but found nothing then really weird things started happening Noises and smoke alarms going off and funny smells.Then today when i was there again we both felt things at the same time as each other pains in our legs a tingly feelings after a couple of hours of this we were seriously getting fed up with what was happening it was late and i had to go home but when i did the pains and tingling have not gone away i rang her and she was still feeling the same and we could both feel something was not right i think there is a spirit that is trying to tell us something and that we are both connected it is something to do with both of us not just one or the other.I wonder what is happening
    Probably your both haunted or just you I'm pretty sure I'm haunted form all the creepy stuff that has happened to me like you at first I was really scard and really young like 4 or 5 when I first noticed it well I'm almost used to it but after seeing somethingscary or when its dark I ocationaly get really scard you should and try to talk the ghost ocationaly it may respond

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Haunted? [ 31 Answers ]

Okay, you all are going to think I have lost my mind, but I wonder sometimes if I am haunted. That probably sounds like a weird thing to day, but it seems like weird things seem to follow me wherever I go. We just moved into our first home (my husband,son and I), it was for sale as an estate, and...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Spirit in my home... [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three years I have experiences a visitor from an evil spirit in my home from time to time. He always visits at night while I'm sleeping and causes me to astral project while he slings my body in the air above my bed. The last time he visited (a few weeks ago), he shook me violently by...

View more questions Search