Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amblivion Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2010, 08:08 AM
    92 Honda Civic Making a noise near front left tire
    Last week I took a right hand turn and my car started making a noise. It sounded like I was dragging metal against the pavement. After turning onto another road the noise stopped. I figured it was just a piece of metal I had drug. Well, just the other day it started making the noise again. It only happens when I am turning right, and it does not happen all the time. At higher speeds it is not as loud. It still does not happen every time I turn right just occasionally. I did the wobble test on the wheel bearings and it passed.

I also have another question. Recently I got a tune up on my car and now my car sometimes idles up and down when I put it in park. It doesn't do it always. I would take it back to the shop I got the tune up at but I moved and am now 400 miles away. Is there a way to fix this or pin point what it is?

Check out some similar questions!

On my 99 Accord I have a squeaking noise in the left front [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm driving along some times the squeak is louder than other time. It seems like I put on my brakes and it goes away and I let go of the brakes it comes back. I've had the brakes done and is still there. Is also louder when I'm turning. Car is a 99 accord 4cyl with 144,000 miles

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

My son's Honda Civic is making this whining noise [ 1 Answers ]

He tried to turn it over, it cranked over, but then made this horrible whining noise & smoke came in through his cool intake... what could this be?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.