Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dingbat0301 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2010, 06:41 AM
    Am I TOTALLY out of line!!
    I'm going to go straight to the issue, Went to sleep fri.night about 130am(sat)my boyfriend and I live together(just,buying),He was working on computers,We had been friends before getting together and he was VERY single and man(not to stereo type.but!)if you get my point,Well I woke up at 445am sat.and he was gone... UNTIL 830am!! He strolled in all happy and gitty "Hi Baby,CVS has blah blah blah cheaper then w---" ,I.Really,cool ,where have you been? "Oh I just ran down to the corner for a min." . Well that was a long min.I woke at 5a and you were gone."Oh that must have been when I went to w.m."... It took 50 questions because he gave no direct answer and then still none,Just avoiding.so this is it ,he went to meet this chick at 5am to buy her cell phone(we must have 6+)and gave her a ride home,she is HIS FRIEND and also known to get paid for favors (I knew he had Dated her)and I'm pretty sure that type of persons principals are questionable,and she knows about me.Well I'm a little bent and he tells me to grow up he did nothing wrong!! 1) is it o.k. to leave to pick up a *@#! Give her a ride home and stay for 3 1/2 hours ,NOT! 2) have to play games to get truth out of him and still 5 days later,he was shocked when I told him who he was with,If he had nothing to hide THEN WHY did I not get straight answers ? Nothing wrong!! I'm pretty easy going but that was pushing it,she rode he bike to meet him ,she could have rode it back.I realize that there are somewomen that would be o.k waking up and their bf/husband gone no note no good-bye and come home like a idiot thinking you'd/I was sleeping and would'nt know a thing. I AM SO DISCUSTED,she is so yucky,tweeker looking,but that's not the point here or issue,and of course some how it's basiclly my fault for waking up!! I told him to ask her if she'd like it to happen to her,or put shoe on other foot,or HEE HEE! LETS JUST HAVE AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP! (STAB.STAB/TWIST).PLEASE send your in put
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 21, 2010, 07:07 AM

Why are you still there?
    That story of his has so many holes in it I thought it was Swiss Cheese.
    I'm assuming you're pretty young, you're not married to him, why would you put up with behaviour like that.
    A person will continue to do to you what they can get a way with doing to you.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2010, 08:02 AM

If his story has this many holes, I'd be slipping out one of them right away. Forget this guy, something isn't adding up at all
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 21, 2010, 08:51 AM

I am going to suggest calming down enough to be able to have a discussion with him about dissolving the living arrangements and probably the relationship.

If this is how he behaves while you are asleep and living with him, I would be concerned about what he was up to while you weren't living together.

A quick trip to the store would be understandable, however, lying about making a quick trip to the store and spending time with another woman is not.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2010, 08:54 AM

Since it's so very obvious that he is cheating on you, why ARE you there?

Are you going to stick around until he brings you home a little gift of an STD?

There's some great guys out there, but you aren't going to meet up with them until you dump "Mr. Cheater".
    taaam Posts: 27, Reputation: 9

Apr 21, 2010, 09:52 AM

Something is fishy or else he would have told you the truth in the first place. You have your rights to doubt him.

I suggest you pack and leave, lying is not a part of a relationship.
    Don't let someone treat you like that.
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Apr 21, 2010, 10:38 AM

I'd kick him to the curb. Like clearly he's hiding something, his stories complete crap. Plus why did he have to go buy a cellphone at like 5 am and stay there till like 8am that makes no sense and it smells fishy (hahaha literally). I'd say its time to ditch cause he doesn't seem to be staying honest to you.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 21, 2010, 11:26 AM

There's no way that's the first time something like this has happened. It's also clear that it was a rearranged meeting, so he can't even claim that it 'just happened.'

You need to get rid of him before you catch something you can't get rid of.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Apr 21, 2010, 10:43 PM
    The only time my husband wouldn't be home sleeping at that time of the night, is when he'd be called into work.

If he got up to go and meet a girl in the middle of the night, it would only happen one time because he'd be gone.

I don't see what there is to talk about to salvage this. He lies and cheats.

Is that the best you can do?
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2010, 10:49 PM

This is your life. This is your relationship. Apparently he doesn't think cheating on you, or attempting to cheat on you is wrong. Why are you still with him? Obviously, you're upset. From the way you explained it, he was very relaxed coming back to you after possibly being with another girl. To me, that alone shows he's not done it just once.

Pack your bags and leave. You don't need to explain your actions. He didn't want to explain his! Why sit around and hope or wait for him to change. He'll never change. He's going to have to want to change first. And so far, it apears that he's having fun doing whatever it is he is doing at your expense.

Like I just said.. pack your bags and LEAVE.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 07:25 AM

Did he bring home a cell phone, or anything else to back up his story? If not, you shouldn't be there if he does this.

Who but a crack head needs to sell a cell phone at that time of night?

The facts don't add up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm totally lost [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with inequalities, slopes, & linear lines. Please refresh my memory. I need serious help. End Of Grade Testing is coming soon.

Totally confused [ 1 Answers ]

So on the 12th (friday) there was a school dance, I just went with a bunch of friends. There was this guy there who is in a few of my classes, and he told me he liked me a lot, well I kind of like him a little but when I'm not around him I don't really like him that much, when I'm around him I do...

I am totally desperate [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 years old and I weigh 64 Kilos. I have tried to loose weight by all means, but hell nothing seems to be working out for me!! I have drunk lots of Green tea in a day, I never miss out on drínkin 2- 2.5 liters of water every day, and sometime I want to eat nothing at all. The...

Totally confused! [ 1 Answers ]

Sessions/Number of students: 1 /6 2 /10 3 /20 4 /33

I'm Totally Lost! [ 2 Answers ]

I have windows media player and I've been using it to burn cd's for about a year now. More recently it won't burn anything, in fact the computer doesn't even recognize the fact that a blank cd has been inserted. At first I thought is was the cd(maybe it was defective) so I've bought others twice...

View more questions Search